Reaper Ron

Reaper 25th Anniversary Miniature for December - Ametrine Earthlyte

45 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

I think the Winter Elf will be put off for another year - I went with good old Odin Father Christmas.

The Auld Grump

Originally I was planning on the winter elf too, but then I realized I didn't have the animated ornaments. Soo... Change of plans.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Lidless Eye said:

Just got my December order in...qualified for all three bonuses; the stocking sampler, Joy the Winter Fairy, and Ametrine.

Ametrine is a wonderful and characterful piece.  I'm not sure where some of the comments about her being tiny came from.  She seems to be the same size as most other Dwarf minis I own!

Maybe I just don't have a lot of gnome/dwarf mini's around:) She also looks big on the website, maybe that's the issue:)

Got my order in.  Enough for 2 of Ametrine and Winter Elf + the stocking.

When I first saw the pics of Ametrine, even with the Dwarf label, she reminded me of the old school D&D hobbits before they went on lawsuit enforced diets.   And most figs of that era are some type of thief setup.  Be nice to have a well equipped adventurer fig. 

I ordered a cople of the 72mm sophies and the old Ametrine minis, and wouldn't you know it, i qualified for Free worldwide shipping 2x Ametrine, a stocking and 2x Winter Elf.

(02063 Ametrine is the best of the old ones. 02719 was added purely to get the full set)

• Like 2

I got my first order for this month yesterday. Ametrine is adoarable. I'm gonna have to come up with a character for her. Did my last order of the year a few minutes ago for a second Ametrine. 

Was a fun (if expensive) year. I really enjoyed the promotion. Though I am still bummed they didn't make a 25th anniversary logo sticker :lol:

• Like 5

Ametrine just arrived with the rest of my xmas order.  Nice fig.  Size still seems more hobbit like.  Bit shorter then a dual dagger wielding Reaper halfling figure I have.  Her head just fits under my Sir Forscale's sword hand.  Doesn't really matter.  Someone irritated the wrong lady. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mad Klingon said:

Ametrine just arrived with the rest of my xmas order.  Nice fig.  Size still seems more hobbit like.  Bit shorter then a dual dagger wielding Reaper halfling figure I have.  Her head just fits under my Sir Forscale's sword hand.  Doesn't really matter.  Someone irritated the wrong lady. 

Megan has her statted up as a gnome Alchemist with the Pyromaniac racial trait....

The Auld Grump - she even has a theme song....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Disco Inferno?

One hundred bottles of *BOOM!* in the bag!

One hundred bottles of *BOOM!*

Take one out, then light the rag!

Ninety-nine bottles of *BOOM!* in the bag!

The Auld Grump

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

It is an even prettier stone. It is quartz - but a purple AND orange (amethyst + citrine) caused by a heat gradient across the crystal during formation. Pretty sure the only known natural ametrine is from Bolivia. When I paint one of mine, I'm going to have to make her a South American alchemist to match the name ^_^

• Like 7

On 12/24/2017 at 9:08 AM, Cyradis said:

It is an even prettier stone. It is quartz - but a purple AND orange (amethyst + citrine) caused by a heat gradient across the crystal during formation. Pretty sure the only known natural ametrine is from Bolivia. When I paint one of mine, I'm going to have to make her a South American alchemist to match the name ^_^

9bbd85949d54791664aa2394b065ed64--amethy

ametrtine-anahi-mine.jpg

ametrin-edelstein-geschliffenes-herz.jpg

• Like 7