Cyradis

Getting to Know You ... December Edition

10 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Thursday, December 14th: 

How do you take your coffee, tea, or other morning beverage? 

N/A

I don't generally have a morning beverage, unless cereal milk counts.

As much as I joke about coffee, my preferred morning beverage is Starbucks Chai Latte with 7 pumps of tea if Grande, and 11 pumps if Venti. But I'm weaning myself off that expensive horrible habit. 

Otherwise I typically drink a different black tea (without cream or sugar) at work, or water at home. I occasionally make a cup of coffee from fresh ground coffee beans, but I've been finding coffee has been upsetting my stomach. So tea it is. 

Or just water. Just plain old every day water.

I used to drink pop before lunch, but after I rid myself of sugar for 2 years (Because I had a close call with diabetes) I can not stand the idea of drinking pop before lunch. 

Edited by Thes Hunter
  • Like 2

I didn't have time for my tea this morning. I had to get up early to print the final exam for the lecture portion of the class, and proctor it. After this, I shall go to my office and make myself a mug of green tea with raspberry - steeped for ~3-4 minutes. I will not add sugar to this. It is good with a wee bit of sugar or honey - I don't have those in office and it is good without. 

11 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Thursday, December 14th: 

How do you take your coffee, tea, or other morning beverage? 

If making it at home: Black with two packets of sweetener. That said, I do enjoy the occasional foray to the local coffee shop where I will get any one of a variety of flavors.