korimar

03398 Liriel Silverlocks Female Elf Bard

Very pretty.  I am jealous of your beautifully shaded yellow on her.  Mind sharing?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Citrine said:

Very pretty.  I am jealous of your beautifully shaded yellow on her.  Mind sharing?

I just used the Blonde Hair triad with a black glaze in the very bottom areas.  Thanks!

Edited by korimar
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      Fun Dark Sword mage that I finished recently. I painted her fairly quickly so I did not do a WIP thread. I am really happy with how her skin turned out, I think skin is finally clicking with me. Also tried NMM gold for the first time and actually really enjoyed it. Defintely will do more NMM in the future as it made painting the fiddly bits easier. TMM was a pain when I previously painted Dark Sword Miniatures with similar ornaments, it’s good for large areas not so much for tiny ones. One last thing is a slight conversion, she was sculpted with a bottle in her hand that I made into a mushroom to tie her to the base more. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

This turned out to be a rough sculpt...

Kev!
      P.S. Sing it baby!
    • By Tripleh5133
      Started working on this guy today for one of my player.
      Since I'm a "newbie" and have no experience in working with skin, I was wondering if Reaper's Flesh Wash would look ok with the Elf Flesh base-coat for the skin.

For the hair, the player want him to be carrot-top with a touch of grey. The could prove to be interesting. 

I'm also looking for suggestions for his clothing. almost anything is fair game, all though the campaign setting is in a desert/desolation area.

• By NyarlaBcn
      I've had a lot of fun this august painting a bunch of miniatures. 
      The first of them is that gorgeous sculpt from Darksword miniatures. Their figures have that old school fantasy look that it's really enjoyable, and a pleasure to paint. 

I love the character Medea, from Greek Mythology: my first idea was to copy the Medea on "Medea and Jason" from Pre-Raphaelite artist John William Waterhouse: but then I realized I've been using a red palette too much lately, so I changed to an orange-yellow one I've been wanting to try since I painted Ariel's wings. Since I've also abandoned the freehand arabesque I planned to paint and gived her a tan, the resemblance to what had to be is near to zero right now... 
      Ultimately I'm happy with it, although I may have overhighlighted it. 

P.S. Thanks to the photo I realize now I painted her strabic.... 

• Who's Online   30 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)