• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      There's a French wargame called "Alkemy" which has a faction of pseudo-Egyptian cat-people called the Khaliman Republic (or République Khalimane in the original).  A few years back I snagged a starter set of 5 resin figures I found on clearance because, well, cat people.

Currently I am involved in an elaborate and fascinating campaign combining White Wolf's World of Darkness (the one in Vampire the Masquerade second edition and Werewolf the Apocalypse) with its "Exalted" game, second edition (which was originally sold as the prehistory of the World of Darkness, although they backed away from that pretty fast).

This character is a PC for that game.  The person is a lycanthrope, or rather a feline therianthrope.  He has a human form, but I painted up the cat man because it's more fun.

This is the first small-scale non-terrain resin I've ever assembled or painted.  It was a little fiddly and I was worried about its fragility.  There are a few places with what is probably flash that I didn't have the courage to try to slice off.

Comments welcome.

WIP thread here.

• By Pochi
      These are a couple of the animal companion sets that I painted for one of my players (minus the spider which I have not finished yet).

I didn't want to paint the cat like a plain panther and I decided to use an ocelot as inspiration. My favorite is the little wolverine guy even though the photos make the river rocks look like pastel M&M's lol.

My usual background got ruined so I have to make do until I get a new one printed or buy a fancy one. The bear looks better in hand and I used blacks and browns in his fur so he doesn't look so flat as he does in the photos.

I am not happy with the fake snow and how it turned out. It looked really good when I put it on but not so good once the glue dried. I guess next time I will try baking soda and see how that works out. These are for gaming though so baking soda wouldn't have been the best choice probably.

Anyway, here they are! C&C welcome.

• By Chaoswolf
      Another Bones 1 figure; painted to a tabletop level. Let me know what you think.
      Thanks for looking!

• By Glitterwolf

I started out with an Egyptian Undead faction in my Lost World but it didn't feel right.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/

After some good advice from @malefactus I decided to move the Eygptians to their own thread.

The first one is my Mummy Captain.

Now working on a Grenadier Undead Rhino Captive Carrier with a Bones Priestess as Crew

• By hungerfan
      I wanted to share this here for those of you not on the social media outlets.

My daughter's latest project was the Crazy Cat Lady that I got her for Christmas.  She painted the cats first which just amazed me because some of the detail she put on them was awesome.  Once she was done and I could not get her to touch up anything else she wanted to base.  I decided she would do it all except the super glue.  So away she went with craft glue and basing materials. She has a few more things I got her for Christmas and then birthday is in less than two weeks and I have a couple more minis for then too.  Should be a busy year if actually sit down and paint.

• Who's Online   38 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)