Savage Coyote

Ritterlich Cataphract - Christmas Exchange!

Neat!  I bought a Cataphract at ReaperCon.  I don't know much about CAV, so is the Cataphract a Ritterlich unit or is it a unit any faction can use and you just did it up as Ritterlich? 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Neat!  I bought a Cataphract at ReaperCon.  I don't know much about CAV, so is the Cataphract a Ritterlich unit or is it a unit any faction can use and you just did it up as Ritterlich? 

Both!  The Ritterlich produce the Cataphract and arm their units with it.  If you want to play pure Ritter you'll probably have one in there.  BUT, mercs can also field the unit (they can field anything with the idea being that other factions sell their salvage, you salvage one, Ritter over produces and sells some to qualified buyers etc)  So at the end of the day, Ritter and mercs can field it.  Could a Rach unit?  Sure, but you won't get any benefits of playing pure Rach.

• Like 3

Fantastic! I've been wanting to learn how to paint up my mechs from CAV and this will help me learn!

• Like 2

This is a beautiful Stompy Robot.
I love how you managed to black line and highlight all the details while keeping a military 2-tones colour scheme

• Like 1