Reaper Ron

12 Days of Reaper Begins December 6th!

8 minutes ago, Rob Dean said:

Aha! The much wanted cat-Dragon makes an appearance! Perhaps a little smaller than anticipated...

Yes, I don't think anyone expected a cat-sized cat-dragon! :lol:

Is there anywhere we can see closeups of these?  I'd like to see the details on the Cat Dragon, and Mylk & Cookies...

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3

I must admit I am kind of disappointed since I don't have much use for seasonal-themed minis.  Previous years have offered more variety to choose from.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, alchemist said:

I must admit I am kind of disappointed since I don't have much use for seasonal-themed minis.  Previous years have offered more variety to choose from.

I feel like Joy the Fairy, the Winter Elf, and Father Christmas are all "generic" enough fantasy pieces as well.  I know I've seen that Father Christmas as a Frostgrave Wizard before.

3 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

No Tinker Gnome?  Oh dear.  The cat dragon and the winter elf are high on my wish list, though!  ^_^  

I just noticed that too.  I'm glad I picked him up last year...he's a great Gnome NPC sculpt!

• Like 2

So we can only get them if we place a large enough order that day?  Or can we pay to add to an order on that day?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Harrek said:

So we can only get them if we place a large enough order that day?  Or can we pay to add to an order on that day?

Ron confirmed on FB when I asked.  $40+ order only.

Edited by hungerfan
  • Like 2

Yeah.  I was going to get stuff on whatever day had the fairy....but that cat dragon is almost a must and we don't need $80 worth of stuff with the backlog we got going now. So flip a coin and let fate decide!

• Like 2

6/12/16 spaces out nicely for my three orders.  Especially the 6th, because whatever it was that day I'd have to get because I can't delay my last paint supplies order past then.  A man needs his brown liner.  And sealer.  And flow improver.  Then I can hibernate until spring. 

That'll get me the goblin carolers, naughty and nice, and the robo-ornaments - exactly what I would have picked last year if I'd been able to make December orders. 

• Like 7