Reaper Ron

12 Days of Reaper Begins December 6th!

Does anyone know if it's possible to combine orders?

I'd like to get both Father Christmas and the Winter Elf, but it's just easier (and cheaper) for me to do a single $80 order than a couple $40 ones.

A lot of these I already have.

I'll definitely put an order in to qualify for the Cat Dragon. 

If I do a second one it'll be for the Winter Elf.

• Like 3

Cat Dragon and Winter Elf for sure for me, maybe 1 more, probably Father Christmas or the Unpacking Dragon.

18 hours ago, aku-chan said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to combine orders?

With the shear volume of orders on a daily basis and the hours worked by those who answer emails, the logistics for combining orders is beyond what we can offer for our customers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

So, if I put down $80 of stuff on one day, I'll get:

- What I ordered

- Two of that day's miniature

- Two of this month's miniature

- Mr Bones' Christmas Sampler

Right?  That seems like quite a deal, honestly.

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, John Fiala said:

- What I ordered

Yup. I'll probably wind up with 6 copies of Ametrine...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, John Fiala said:

- What I ordered

Agreed Im doing $80 on day 1 so 6 goblins 2 Amertines AND a bag of bones... not to mention the stuffs Im actually buying for $80..... its a steal

• Like 2

Let us see... last year I got the Goblin Carolers (I used them in a steampunk game as... goblin carolers - go figure) and Joy.

This year... I have been wanting the Christmas Mockingbeast, and I really like both the Father Christmas and the Winter Elf.... But Megan has a desire for Naughty and Nice for her Kings of War Abyssal Hers army. (As opposed to my Abyssal His army.)

But we are limiting ourselves to one order each.... decisions, decisions, decisions....

The Auld Grump

• Like 3

Yah I'm up in the air about ordering multiple orders this year. Had the gnome made it back in the line up that one would have been for sure but I'm looking at the cat dragon day as my day to order. I may order on the Fairy day or N&N day. Kinda tapped out on what I want to order right now or I have stuff to order, I just need them right now.  No need for the stocking, so mine will just cover the amount for the 25th anv order & that holiday order.

If I order 2, I'll end up with a 2nd Ametrine which I don't need, so once I announce that 2nd order in the Aquistions thread, hit me up if you want it. I'd rather it go to a person who'd like it but can't make the $40 dollar vs me just tossing it into the melt bucket for RCon next year.

I still wish these would have been like the 25th anv minis but only for the day they appear. Heck even it would have been $10 or higher for each mini. I'd probably would have order all the ones I wanted to order.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2017 at 6:29 AM, kitenerd said:

Life is long, i am patient, and i have a LOT to paint...  please include the Tinker Gnome in 2018, 2019 or even 2020 (i might be caught up by then...)!

I left it up to my Santa Wife last year and she decided to get me something else without telling me ;(       so i missed out on my gnome

not sure which day is going to suck me in yet this year - for those in the know could you verify:

Joy Winter Fairy is "medium" (ie human sized)

Wrapping Dragon/Chrismas Hoard are "small"

trying to align my desires with my ability

Here's a scale photo. I couldn't put my hand on Sir Forscale, but grabbed another Reaper human for scale.

joy_dragon_size.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Trying to study that cat dragon photo to determine if the cat and box are two different pieces, or are they cast as one?  Those deep shadows around the cat make it hard to imagine it was cast as one...

I’d like it if it was separate, but don’t have as much use for it in a gift box....

• Like 4