Reaper Ron

12 Days of Reaper Begins December 6th!

Argh! I forgot to check the mail! What if my paints are sitting in there freezing!? :panics:

Okay, it's not here yet. It's in... Idaho. I hope my paints aren't freezing :unsure:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, redambrosia said:

Okay, it's not here yet. It's in... Idaho. I hope my paints aren't freezing :unsure:

Western ID & eastern OR have been in a inversion lately,  so its been cold in the day & even colder at night.  (30 or below). No snow thou.  Hopefully they are alright. 

• Like 2

Getting ready for my Reaper order when the clock strikes midnight tonight. I like Father Christmas and think he could work well as a non-Christmas druid or something along those lines. I'm probably going to spring for an $80 order, because I want the $65 stocking and since an extra $15 will get me two extra metal minis (albeit duplicates), I feel like that's too good of a deal to resist.

Now I just have to hope that Reaper resets everyone's carts soon, so I can order the paint set. It's back to zero in stock...

• Like 4

Still waiting on several of my packages. Apparently there was a new carrier on my route, and he somehow missed my house and decided it didn't exist. I've talked to the supervisor at the post office and they've promised this won't happen again.

Happily, Reaper is informed and is taking care of things. Once everything is back to them, they'll ship it all out to me at once.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JackMann said:

Still waiting on several of my packages. Apparently there was a new carrier on my route, and he somehow missed my house and decided it didn't exist. I've talked to the supervisor at the post office and they've promised this won't happen again.

Happily, Reaper is informed and is taking care of things. Once everything is back to them, they'll ship it all out to me at once.

Thats happened to my mom, temp carrier and they hadn't got her mail to her for almost two weeks:( And they were clueless at the post office even, had no idea where her mail was stored:( I won one of the 12 days of Christmas from Blick and it still hasnt arrived for me:( (was day 5, thought it would be here by now), hope it's just delayed. I'll call Tuesday if nothing comes:(

You won one of the 12 days from Blick?! Congrats, that is so awesome!