Arc 724

General Drake: 50147

That is fantastic arc such smooth transustions

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

OUTSTANDING! The General turned out EVEN BETTER than his W.I.P photos promised. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Super!!

Thanks Glitterwolf! 

16 hours ago, rfusca said:

Wow, superb job! Especially the face!

Ty rfusca, I have been working on making painting more depth. 

15 hours ago, Limey72 said:

That is fantastic arc such smooth transustions

Thank you Limey. I've been working hard on that aspect of my painting.

13 hours ago, malefactus said:

OUTSTANDING! The General turned out EVEN BETTER than his W.I.P photos promised. VERY WELL DONE!

Aw, thanks Malefactus! It helps that I finally bought a tripod for my phone to take pictures with too! ::D: 

12 hours ago, Adrift said:

Awesome!

It does look like a snake :lol:

THANKS Adrift!  ::D: Ya, I realized it after I applied the varnish to it. By that point I decided it was too late. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Stunning!  I really love his face and the trench coat is beautiful!

THANKS! That trench coat was a labor of love. I did it a year earlier than when it sat on the shelve and I finally got back to it I when back over it with the same concept in my mind for a multi-toned leather. Thanks for noticing. ::):

3 hours ago, AMelodic said:

This is a really fun piece. I really like what you did with the base. Simple, but still interesting without detracting from the mini. Well done!

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS GOING FOR!!!!! Thanks for noticing. The tiles where provided to me back the amazing @ub3r_n3rd and as soon as I laid them out I knew that was the path I needed to go.

1 hour ago, Gargs said:

Amazing!

Thanks Gargs

1 hour ago, CAVBOSS said:

Great job! I shared this over on the CAV FB page btw. 

!!!!! ::D: Thanks CAVBOSS. I'll head over there and take a look too! ::):

• Like 1

Oh So Well Done !!

The balance of color, its application, and the brush control are spectacular.

I like the balance of the glazing, those highlights, and light on the chest color.

Beautiful, time taking work !  You done did great Arc.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now