Silvervane

Zombicide Modern Abomination

Well over Minivember I had high hopes of great accomplishments.  For me that entailed finishing more than one mini, 30 hopefully.  Well, I failed to achieve that.  I did however manage to start and finish another Zombicide mini (more actually, but they will be in another post).  He was a relatively quick paint for me, and with the idea of table top.  I gave the Tamiya Clear Red a try for the blood effects.  I like the effect just not execution.

Well with out furthur fanfare or words and such, is my Zombicide Abomination.

Zcide_MAbomA.JPG.ead77dbcd250906d417063e1cc64af2d.JPGZcide_MAbomB.JPG.5cd5e35d2294d5ff60292c7d6ad90f03.JPG

Thanks for any C&C you feel inspired to give.

• Like 20

Thanks for the positive feedback.

On 12/7/2017 at 11:16 AM, Baldur8762 said:

I think it looks amazing! It's very detailed for tabletop too!  I think the blood effect looks great! 

Yeah, perhaps Tabletop +, I figure these are the big baddies of the game so a little extra detail since there are only going to be 2 of this version in a game.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Pledge to fund The Assault Group's transfer of five 28mm Landsknecht Zombie miniatures, from White Knight's Miniature Imperium.
      With two large Kickstarters under our belt, and with a least two more to come to complete the transfer of White Knight's private range, we looked at what we still have left to release; Sea Elves, Dwarf Bear Knights on foot, the Land Griffons, all exciting stuff, but we have these great zombie minis, that didn't really fit in anywhere with anything else...
      ...grr... But, as these are excellent minis, and well-worth bringing fully to as large an audience as possible, we have decided to run them as a tiny (miniature even) Kickstarter all of their own.
      As the low Fund Goal indicates, we don't anticipate that this a large or difficult undertaking; the minis are made, the master mould prepared, and all we really need to do is make a new Production mould and cast the numbers required of this Kickstarter.
      ...ahhhh... Pledge Levels.
      Pledge £15, for one of each of the 5 different 28mm size white metal models. Pledge £45, for five of each of the 5 different 28mm size white metal models. ...roar...  
      Stretch Goals.
      £1000+ Add a Special Addition Freebie miniature, to all Pledges at £45+ £2000+ Add a Limited Edition Landsknecht Zombie all Pledges. (more details to follow)
      Mini Size.
      Scale shot. As you can see these are large 28mm, or 30mm model.
      ...mumble...
    • By Genghis_Sean
      I suck at photography.  Took probably twenty pictures, trying to find an angle, distance, light combo that accurately reflected how good these look, but finally gave up.  They're good enough for the Black Plague table-top anyway.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      I remember that the first Imbrian Arts KS had a lot of issues and delays, but I don't know whether it was eventually sorted out or not so if any previous backers have any info it would be worth speaking up.

The minis look good though
    • By Silvervane
      Well, we have my next installment in some townsfolk Adventuring Kids.  Cuthem the Barbarian with a ummmm.... follower of sorts, Spire.  The names were given by @SisterMaryNapalm in the WIP I have running for these little tykes. Spire was donated to the cause of this little scene by @malefactus.  Love the stuff he makes.  

Scene Set if fiction by @SisterMaryNapalm
      "Who are you?"
      "Me? Ah - don't mind me. I am just an obscure bystander."
      "You are? You look like a big talking mushroom."
      "Yeah ... I mean ... what a nice axe you've got there. It's pretty sharp, isn't it?"
      "It is. You can chop a guy in half. That's not something you can do every day!"
      "Sounds like your favorite 80's action film."
      "What's that?"
      "Never mind. My name is Fungal Spire."
      "Barbaria Cutthem."

Cutthem and Spire - the new show on Netflix 

WIP Here
      Thanks for Viewing my madness and any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By GodOfCheese
      Mold lines, it seems, are my weakness.  Fortunately, this model, which I absolutely love, had lots of wrinkly bits that I could use to try and hide them.  :-)

• Who's Online   36 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)