• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

It's George the Bones version...

I'm dyin' here,
      Kev!
      EDIT: Day 11, not day 10 as originally posted
    • By Brianuk
      Am getting into the new Frostgrave based game "Rangers of Shadow Deep". The spiders are the smaller Reaper Bones spiders. The rats are from Black Tree Design, and the zombie is an old Grenadier miniature by Mark Copplestone that I brought from EM4. 

All basic paint jobs, tried to have a bit of a lighter pallette on the spiders in particular, and wanted to make sure they could be used for Frostgrave as well. 

• By Pingo
      These are a bit of resin terrain from Ainsty Castings in the UK, Fire Hydrant x2 Different Based, SKU 8205.

They were really simple to paint. The gravel is molded on.

They might be a smidgen oversized. Here's a scale shot with a figure:

• By lowlylowlycook
      Pendraken is a company that does a wide range of 10mm historical and fantasy minis.  Occasionally under other trade names  they branch out into some other
      stuff like terrain or larger figs.  In this case they are doing 28mm moderns under the trade name Militia Miniatures.  Since their very friendly forum is my second
      home as far as posting about the hobby,  I figured I would share this  here even though I don't really do modern conflicts.

What is Militia Miniatures?
      Militia Miniatures was first launched through Kickstarter in 2014, with an initial set of 10 modern mercenary personalities.  139 backers helped us reach our
      goal and all of the pledges were delivered within 2 months!  It's taken a bit longer than we'd hoped but we're now back with a fantastic new sculptor and another
      50 sculpts, all suitable for wargaming, roleplaying, or simply collecting and painting!

For this project, we've had 50 new 28mm sculpts produced by the extremely talented Paolo Fabiani, which are all waiting to go into moulds.  If we can hit and
      exceed our target then we've got some nice extra goals planned... 

Here is the link to the KS.

• By Nightwing
      This mini is by Mantic for the Kings of War game, which I think is defunct, and so I got some of them cheap. 

I like him him a lot. Can’t wait to inflict my D&D players with an undead guy...who summons undead guys.  (Wash, rinse, repeat)

• Who's Online   31 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)