• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Spooktalker
      Hi all, I thought you might like to see the Mordheim gang I just finished, particularly because it features a bunch of Reaper figures. It's hard to believe I started this over ten years ago. They sat around for years with a good portion done, and lately I've had my old projects in my sites and am finishing them off.

Mordheim Undead Gang

I wrote about them and shared more pics in a blog post here: https://belchedfromthedepths.blogspot.com/2018/06/mordheim-undead-gang.html

More pics of the reaper ones:

Reaper Matthias the Twisted, Vampire

I shared the vampire already here, so you may have seen him already. New backdrop with this pic for consistency.

Reaper Gravedigger
      Reaper humans are too tall, IMO, to mix in generally with Mordheim figures, but the vampire and gravedigger are conscious exceptions as they fit right in towering over their fellows.

There was no way I wasn't going to have this Reaper monkey in the crew. He's from a familiars pack.

Reaper Ghouls and Ghast

Reaper Hellhounds
      Last up are these Reaper hellhounds, or dire wolves, in Mordheim game terms. I was and am thinking of them as black dogs of yore like the barghest rather than wolves.

• By Othikent
      I did these guys a few months ago.

I challenged myself when I painted these guys and avoided using washes. I'm very happy with the turnout.
      I'd love to hear what you all think.
    • By Pingo
      I started this figure to be a slightly overenthusiastic Russian bodyguard for Vampire: The Masquerade. When I finished her the GM said she would better serve as a character who is a Mage: The Ascension Void Engineer soldier, basically a space marine.

This was also a slight experiment in the sort of colorless blonde character with invisible eyebrows, except I gave her really heavy eye makeup. She isn't really wide-eyed, but her blue eyes are very pale, giving a staring effect.

According to Hasslefree's flavor text her two big guns are Heckler & Koch MP5Ks. A little Googling tells me that the MP5K is of German design, but also made in Iran and Turkey, and is "the ultimate close-quarters weapon, created for use in very confined spaces". From guns I know nothing, but okay.

There is no WIP thread, but comments and questions are welcome.

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I've been working on this scary Reaper DHL Lich for a week or so. There is a rich blue glowy effect on his eyes but it doesn't seem to have come out that clearly on these pics.

Anyway, thanks for looking!

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree's HFA181, "Big Charles", sculpted by Kev White. I liked the realism of the sculpt and the opportunity to paint someone with black skin. I've been trying to paint more diverse minis for our games.

I liked the sculpt so much I accidentally got two of him. So I painted the other up as a vampire / zombie. I finished him a little earlier and there is a thread here.

Here are some comparison photos:

Note that vampire "Charles" lacks a shadow:

There is no WIP thread but questions and comments are welcome.
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)