Silvervane

Zombicide:BP NPC's 1 [Picture heavy]

Nice.  I still have to paint all of this.  There is so much it's a little daunting.....That and I have Massive Darkness to do to!?!?!?!  God help me.:huh:

• Like 1

@LogosToo true.  I have similar feelings.  I've only managed to look at massive darkness.  I just started by working for a little every day on these guys, while a worked on other projects.   That way I made progress without driving me crazy.

Edited by Silvervane

Great work!  I have yet to start mine, and Green Horde (not GreyHorde ::D:) is around the corner, relatively speaking.  Thankfully I am not staring at Massive Darkness.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Glitterwolf

I started out with an Egyptian Undead faction in my Lost World but it didn't feel right.
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/

After some good advice from @malefactus I decided to move the Eygptians to their own thread.

The first one is my Mummy Captain.

Now working on a Grenadier Undead Rhino Captive Carrier with a Bones Priestess as Crew

• By ThirstyBob
      Survivor Zachary, assembled, green stuff'd, primed in white, base flesh tone and hair, and skin wash. Working on the eyes now, he's not supposed to look like batman.

• By ThirstyBob
      Finished Spellweaver from Gloomhaven for a comission. First attempt at OSL, and first bona fide 28mm eye job. C&C welcomed.

• By Glitterwolf
      This will be yet another Undead /Demon Army.
      ( what can I say? I love evil miniatures).

This army has an Asian theme.
      Undead Samurai
      Oni
      Asian Dragons
      Some living Asian Allies.
      Kirin

Hope you will enjoy  it.

I will paint slowly and it may take a while, but I'm putting this out here to start.
      Since I backed Zentih's Kensei Undead KS I have a few of the Undead Samurai and Demons waiting
      I also have the Grenadier Wind Dragon ( alas without the two humans) and the Grenadier Imperial Dragon of the Eleven Celestial Dynasties
      And some Living Samurai.
      Also a nice Asian Graveyard Set.

Some stuff that has to get painted soon..

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• Who's Online   45 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)