Logos

Manticore bones 3

I finally found out what the heart shapes in the lower corners are for and I LIKE! , especially how you did the face and for-legs, seems to me to have given it an almost human metamorphis (darn my spelling, you get the gist I hope) quality to it.

Sorry was a little tired when I posted. lol.   

2 hours ago, Guildenstern said:

Looks good! Was it tough to assemble tho? Is why u wouldn't want another?

Nothing wrong with it.....just I don't know don't feel a burning desire for another one....maybe all the painting is starting to burn me out?  God I sure hope not there is so much more to go.....::(:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Logos said:

Sorry was a little tired when I posted. lol.   

Nothing wrong with it.....just I don't know don't feel a burning desire for another one....maybe all the painting is starting to burn me out?  God I sure hope not there is so much more to go.....::(:

Take a brake by reading or making some terrain

• Like 2

On 12/9/2017 at 5:13 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Take a brake by reading or making some terrain

Yeah I made a crap ton of terrain on a 3d printer that I need to do.  I also added rare earth magnets so the "clip" together.  The only reason I haven't done it yet as the 3d printing was getting out of hand and needed to stop and get away from it for a good while.  I was running the thing 19-24 hours a day and it was affecting my work. lol..  I even did a big boat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now