BananeDC

Bones 3 graveyard expansion custom version

Reminds me very much of the 'Delera's Graveyard' area in the old Dungeons & Dragons Online MMO. Great job!

Kang

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Herpetologists agree... She slither down!

Kev!
      P.S. Click the pic to examine the flaws in all their glory...
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      I painted this guy a while ago, and as soon as it was previewed in the Kickstarter, I was reminded of Slade from the old Teen Titans cartoon. His design worked really well as a basis for the paint scheme here.

The pictures were taken on the painting table, as I never really got around to taking some in the photo booth, unfortunately. 

• By Edsterdoom
      Here is another semi WIP thread for another Bones 3 model. My youngest son had painted him in a nice coat of ultramarine blue and had left him. I then have the fun task of finishing it  off to some reasonable level. 

So so after a couple of coats green and some dry brushing I got to this stage. 

I am actually really happy how this turned out. I am not sure I would have attempted the blue under the green, but it seems to work well. Anyway onto the base, didn't realise how much detail it had.  

As always comments welcome. 
    • By BananeDC
      Here is my Kanjira. The pose of the monster made me think it could be a good idea too make it emerge through the Trees. A vision of Knightmare, for sure.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

I guess it's time to show this one...

Thanks for the feedback,
      Kev!

P.S. The pattern is inspired by the natural coloration of the coral snake.
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)