BananeDC

Bones 3 graveyard expansion custom version

Reminds me very much of the 'Delera's Graveyard' area in the old Dungeons & Dragons Online MMO. Great job!

Kang

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BananeDC
      After Photobucket  turning from free to 50$/month (), HostingPics announces that the site is closing. When you have a lot of images on forums, it's a problem : 1) you do nothing and there will a lot of holes in your favorite forums 2) you have a lot of work re-upping pics and repairing the broken links everywhere.
      I need a solution, i wanna be sure that the images will be there to stay, even if i have to pay (but not 50$/month...).
      Any ideas guys ?
      Thanks.
    • By DefectiveDonor
      I've decided to tackle the Graveyard/Mausoleum/Church building, along with the fencing(x2) and various tombstones and other pieces.
      I'm a bit confused on what these pieces are. 8 came in the expansion and 4 more in the separate fencing add on in the third kickstarter. What are they and what are they used for?
      I also thought I remembered that there were supposed to be skull fence post toppers included but I can't find that anywhere. 

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Might as well stay on the translucent train...

Spacebo,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Not sure what inspired me to work on this. The model has been sitting in among my candidates for quite a while...

Danke,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Herpetologists agree... She slither down!

Kev!
      P.S. Click the pic to examine the flaws in all their glory...
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)