jonaas33

Dwarf Brewer 77461

Painted this dwarf last night and was pretty happy with how he turned out.  I free-handed some patterns on his cloak that turned out OK, but I was mostly proud of how the color scheme ended up looking.  If I had to do it over, I would make the boots a different color, as well as use a lighter pink with the plaid.  Critiques and advice always welcome, thanks!

20171210_184657-1.jpg

20171210_184705-1.jpg

20171210_184713-1.jpg

20171210_184723-1.jpg

• Like 18

Thanks everyone! This guy was a ton of fun to paint, I highly recommend giving him a try.  There a ton of little details like the mug that were a challenge, but his clothes, beard, and keg offer a lot of room for adding your own personal touch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dks
      I painted King Axehelm while I was at Reaper HQ in late May, after ReaperCon.
      You might recognize him from the cover of the Warlord Savage North book. (Frost giant not included.)

Enjoy,
      Derek

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's a big batch of miniatures, no common theme, that I finished recently.

The "Eyedra" assembled as the more generic Hydra option, from "Dark Platypus Games".  Thanks to the Reaper Box of Goodwill for this one.

A Ral Partha "Dwarf Thief", more suited as a Gnome to modern scale, also acquired from the Box of Goodwill.

To celebrate their return to 5E in "Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes", a Giff, 3D printed from designs from the wonderful DM Workshop.

A Goblin Monk.  I believe he's originally an Orcling from Foundry/Warmonger.

Another Goblin, perhaps an Alchemist.  A Warhammer Snotling.

A Dire Pillbug, originally intended as a Myconid Mount, from "Ganesha Games", in their "Fightin' Fungi" range.

Also of note is the backdrop, which are my in progress 3D printed Caverns set from "Printable Scenery"
    • By Ratmaster2000
      So seeing pingo's old ral partha dwarf seer painted up, I decided to pull out my old one and post it. I think I did this mini over 20 years ago

• By Pingo
      This is a teeny-tiny old Ral Partha dwarf. I don't know the SKU. Ratmaster2000 identified him as 01-070b, Dwarf Seer w/ Crystal Ball. I suspect he was sculpted by Tom Meier, given the delicacy and the anatomical accuracy.

He is the first dwarf I have finished from the WIP thread Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs: 60184: Meyanda, Android Priestess and a bunch of dwarfs as Exalted Jadeborn.

As ever, comments and critiques are welcome.

How small is he? This small:

• By Veegis
      This time the miniature is not from the reaper.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)