Logos

Townsfolk: Undertaker

Another townsfolk NPC I had fun doing.  Used a flash to try to capture the eyes I did and as usual not so good.  oh well. lol.

IMG_20171119_102707753.jpg

IMG_20171119_102714757.jpg

IMG_20171119_102719968.jpg

IMG_20171119_102731999.jpg

• Like 17

I recently bought a desk lamp from target for $5 that I started using for lighting when I take pictures.  My house has terrible light, but this way I don't have use the flash on my phone or tablet.  Nothing fancy or professional, but it made a major difference.  The fig looks awesome!

17 hours ago, jonaas33 said:

I recently bought a desk lamp from target for $5 that I started using for lighting when I take pictures.  My house has terrible light, but this way I don't have use the flash on my phone or tablet.  Nothing fancy or professional, but it made a major difference.  The fig looks awesome!

I have a cheep Polariod light box I purchase a while back I really need to look using.  Maybe I will crack it out this weekend if I can find room for it somewhere.  Probably would have used it earlier but my Mom gets pissed when I start adding to my work area/kitchen.::(:  I know that sounds weird but I am disabled and my Mom comes by every weekend to help me clean my place and she freaks out when something new gets added to the clutter in my kitchen. ^_^  Well my Dad too but all he's good for is barking orders, complaining and sitting on the couch....typical supervisor!:lol:

• Haha 1