Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 12/11/2017 at 8:42 PM, Humansquish said:

Wouldn't hurt, I just think there would only be a handful of people that would join it. I think even a lot of the die hards don't play much anymore.

I guests I found this game a little to late, great set of rules and well looking figures. I'm not sure how much money I should stink into this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say it depends on if you can get a couple of people to invest & play also. There is a group of four of us that play and we have been playing regularly for the last 6 months or so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Humansquish said:

I would say it depends on if you can get a couple of people to invest & play also. There is a group of four of us that play and we have been playing regularly for the last 6 months or so.

 

That is my next goal, to show it to my gaming group and hope they will take to it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comparing to other game system, you don't need to spend much. It depends on what you choose. At 1000 points, the figure count can be low at 10 or more than 50. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, wildger said:

Comparing to other game system, you don't need to spend much. It depends on what you choose. At 1000 points, the figure count can be low at 10 or more than 50. 

 

thanks for info, I was thing of starting off with just 200 points and keeping it just one troop for each player.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Reaper wont support the game anymore, can we atleast have a sticky thread where we find local shops that people can agree to meet at and play?

 

I know people have done such things but not everyone is in the "in crowd" or knows anyone. We are the futre of the game.

 

Is good game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2017 at 7:58 AM, Andrewithasword said:

 

thanks for info, I was thing of starting off with just 200 points and keeping it just one troop for each player.

 

To be honest 200 might be too low, I have found a good size for new players is 500 with some good lists you can print out with the site DarkHorse built Army Builder

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Orange said:

can we at least have a sticky thread where we find local shops that people can agree to meet at and play?

Done

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 6:53 AM, Looter said:

 

To be honest 200 might be too low, I have found a good size for new players is 500 with some good lists you can print out with the site DarkHorse built Army Builder

 

 

I was thinking about doing that, because we are vets, when it comes to gaming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Geoff Davis
      New project, not from my shelf of shame.  My plan is to use greys to make it look like she is in pre-dawn light with a little bit of illumination from a glowing golden gem on the end of her staff.  So far I have managed to prep the mini and apply the paint on primer.  This is my first time using this primer so I'm interested to see how smooth it will be.
       

       

    • By Jeepnewbie
      Been trying to do so much. Get back into woodworking/pipe making, both kids have baseball, son has scouts, and I've been wanting to paint some more.
       
      So here is a figure I started a while back. I didn't take any before pics but I started to repaint the old areas I had painted.


    • By wickedshifty
      First Post! Hard to see in the pictures but his eyes and beak are done in a shiny varnish. 
       
      Im pretty proud of him and might base him at some point. 
       
      Any Critique is welcome! 


  • Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

×