1 hour ago, Doug's Workshop said:

Wargames Foundry, part of their Street Violence line.  SV-037.  Not because I have them or anything.

So who in the US carries Wargames Foundry?

Doesn’t Crooked Dice make a set?

Edit:  Oh drat, now I can’t find what I thought I saw ...

Edited by Pingo

32 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

So who in the US carries Wargames Foundry?

The USPS?

::D:

I've bought Foundry figures at Historicon and by mail.

• Haha 1

I seem to recall that the last time I tried to order some Foundry figures, I had nothing but problems, and finally cancelled my order.  I was never charged, but it was frustrating. 

Heroes 2 NEWA firm called "Crooked Dice" do rather a nice Hannibal Smith. (And name the other 3...)

Edited by paintybeard
  • Like 2

I ordered online from Foundry, and had no trouble.

And now I want Mork.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, ttuckerman said:

Emma Peel's partner plus Naked Gun's Star (Steed and Frank Drebin)

Nah, that's Jack Regan from The Sweeney.

Spoiler
Image result for john thaw jack regan sweeney

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, alchemist said:

Nah, that's Jack Regan from The Sweeney.

Hide contents
Image result for john thaw jack regan sweeney

"Oi, Sunshine! SHUT IT!"

Edited by paintybeard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MiniDungeonMaster
      My first show off thread! Not because I am prouder of these than anything else, more that these were close to hand when I considered taking photos and keeping more of a visual record of my mini painting adventures.

OH's dad and partner got me these, amongst other, Otherworld Miniatures for Christmas and I thought these were really fun sculpts! I did these in one evening (and maybe another half hour the next day), and I'm happy with their table-top level quality. I used aquarium plant on the bases and I'm thinking I may go back and paint over that as it is quite bold- but for now I consider these done! 

Unfortunately I can't foresee these swamp-dwellers making an appearance in my City dwelling d&d campaign, but you never know! 

• By pcktlnt
      Link

About this project
      I've been making miniatures for about three years now, during that time I've made sculpts for various miniature companies as a freelancer sculptor. Now I've decide do to take the plunge and produce some of my own miniatures. That aspiration led me to Kickstarter.

I've been busy sculpting the range of undead miniatures presented here over the last few months. They're predominantly 28mm sculpts, the Undead Heroes are larger at 32mm scale, to fit their powerful status. I consciously made them an eclectic bunch, including animals. My vision of the undead force is a terrifying mix of all forms of life, bent to the will of their masters. 

During the course of this campaign, I'll continue to sculpt miniatures to add to the range. I have a Facebook Group - March of the Dead, where I'm working on suggestions offered by the groups members. The more popular ones will be joining the miniatures here.

The objectives of this project are to firstly see the miniatures produced in white metal by Macrocosm Miniatures and in your possession In a timely manner. 

If things go really well, then hopefully I can also get a shiny website made, so I can continue producing miniatures and offer them online.

Anyway. I think that covers the background. Time to show you the miniatures on offer.....

To select multiple rewards, pick one of your choices, then amend the total to include the grand total. I'll then collect the details of your order with the Pledge Manager.

• By kristof65
      So over in another of my threads talking about vehicles, we were talking about doing an A-Team, so when I ran across this Star Wars Chewbacca Monster Truck, I knew I had found my futuristic version of B.A.'s van:

So my A-Team is going to consist of:
      Hannibal - 50147: General Drake
      Face - 50010: Daniel Sterling, Secret Agent of GUARD
      Murdoch - 50123: Space Hero
      BA - 50002: Boris Barayev, Five Suns Smuggler 

General Drake and Daniel Sterling I think will be fine straight up for Hannibal and Face, but I need to do some conversion work on the other two minis for Murdoch and BA. And that's the reason I'm posting this as a WiP is because I'm going to need some help from the likes of @TaleSpinner and you other conversion pros. 

Murdoch:

For Murdock, I want to add a ball cap.  I have a couple of different ideas on how to do this, but I'm wondering what the best way would be. 

B.A. Baracus:

For B.A., I'm going to do a weapon swap to give him bigger guns, add Mr T's iconic haircut, and hopefully add some sort of gold chains.    The weapon swaps and hair should be pretty straight up, but I'm not sure how to do the gold chains. 
    • By Gadgetman!
      Bunny Girls, modeled by Brother vinnie. Need I say more?

There's also a set of bunnies to choose for those who need a familiar or just to add to a diorama.

• Who's Online   39 Members, 3 Anonymous, 116 Guests (See full list)