Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Andrewithasword

What's on my work table

Recommended Posts

On 1/9/2018 at 3:23 AM, Andrewithasword said:

Ok, here is a new update, sorry, I don't have any before pics but here they are 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They look awesome!

 

A word of warning though, the girls need to be linked.

 

Forum rule for nudity. nude minis can be showed through a link ( imgur/photobucket etc) and a warning that it contains nudity.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

They look awesome!

 

A word of warning though, the girls need to be linked.

 

Forum rule for nudity. nude minis can be showed through a link ( imgur/photobucket etc) and a warning that it contains nudity.

 

 

Sorry about that I'll take them down and thank you for your feed back

Edited by Andrewithasword
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Andrewithasword said:

 

Sorry about that I'll take them down

 

Just trying to help before a MOD bats you.

 

You can host those pics and place the URL / Link here, just say linked because Nudity and you will be allright.

 

I do love them !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

Just trying to help before a MOD bats you.

 

You can host those pics and place the URL / Link here, just say linked because Nudity and you will be allright.

 

I do love them !

 

It's all good, thanks for the heads up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She looks great!

 

If you want to do something about her hair..thin down a medium/light Grey or Snow Shadow till you have a wash.

Use that and it will give the hair more depth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

She looks great!

 

If you want to do something about her hair..thin down a medium/light Grey or Snow Shadow till you have a wash.

Use that and it will give the hair more depth.

 

What I was going for was a frost giant look, but do to the lighting you can't see the light sky blue shadow. So! I'll, probably do it some other way or try it like you suggest.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×