viking_hank

Beholder

Are you looking at ME? Are YOU looking at ME? I hope not! I like the glowy eyes on the stalks. Very cool!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sirgourls said:

Is this the WotC pre-primed one? Looks good! 

40 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I was wondering that, too.

You did an excellent job on it!

Yep wotc preprimed 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sirgourls
      So, not a Reaper mini, but I got my hands on one of these. I wanted to try painting one up differently than I typically see, where they're largely blue, red, or brown, since the Monster Manual mentions no two beholders are alike. That said, sometime I'd like to get another one to paint up more "traditionally," despite likely never needing to have two beholders on the board at once. 

• By Felltyde
      I generally dislike the WizKids stuff, but some of their larger minis are good. Had this guy awhile, but finally finished his base. 

• By Pochi
      This was my entry for the Quarterly Painting Contest on Facebook. I pictured him as some twisted villain's pet so he got a food dish and a toy! (Officially known as the Tennis Ball of Fetching!) I have a love of puns and F-eye-do cracked me up so I had to paint his name on his food dish.

I made him removable from the funny base and also made the ball removable. This way he can still chomp adventurers!

The contest was a blast and out of 70 entries, no two were painted alike. So many color schemes and different eyeballs! It makes me want to get a lot more eyebeasts and recreate some of the awesome paint jobs from the contest. (My players might cry! I fully expect one of their characters to purchase a ball and carry it around in their packs...just in case!)

Thanks for looking and C&C welcome!

• By Pingo
      http://makezine.com/2017/05/02/outfitting-a-dd-beholder-with-led-eyes/

I ran across this "Make:" article in which Bob Richens explains how to mount LEDs in Reaper's Bones Eye Beast, SKU 77043, including teeny-tiny ones in the ends of the tentacles.   It looks pretty cool!
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, it is my great pleasure today to show you my 02712, Eyebeast. It was sculpted by Julie Guthrie and can also be found in the 10031, Dungeon Horrors Box Set. I added tthe eyestalks on each side of its head. The eyestalks are from Reaper Miniatures 03440, Creature Components II. I intend to add some drool dripping from its maw. It should also be part of a diorama of horrors I have in mind.            
  • Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)