I’ve been chipping away at the 1/72 scale fantasy project this morning, with three Caesar elves and a Maid Marion from the old (sculpted in 1964) Airfix Robin Hood set.  Assuming I get them based by Sunday, this would bring me up to 33 figures for the month. It hasn’t been too bad, considering all the Christmas hurly-burly.

1C32C89E-7D56-469E-9095-EAD08452A7CE.thumb.jpeg.f6b3868a981ff4efb77cbf2e5f03cd7f.jpeg

9B96E9FF-AC21-48E0-A036-9E1EF3F5A69C.thumb.jpeg.a2bc19a23c91883f46e538dc09a01a48.jpeg

• Like 10

These look great but I'm really digging your archer. I just might steal that color scheme for my next ranger.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dks
      I am playing in the Pathfinder "Ruins of Azlant" Adventure Path campaign.  A few of the PCs have some healing magic, but we didn't have an actual cleric until a PC recently took the Leadership feat, and an NPC cleric joined the party as his cohort.   (Click here for the Show-Off thread about the figure that I use for my character.)
      The new cohort-cleric, Father Kurvis, is middle-aged and acts like a curmudgeon but has a kind heart.  He worships Abadar, the god of cities, law, merchants, and wealth.  Abadar's colors are gold and black, and his holy symbol is a golden key.
      Our GM has an extensive collection of prepainted plastic figures (D&D and Pathfinder), and this Village Priest seemed appropriate.  It is from a 2005 D&D miniatures release.   I offered to repaint it to be specifically Kurvis.
      Two hours of slinging paint got me to "finished" ... and after I took the first set of photos, I saw how bugged and asymmetrical his eyes were, so I just spent a few more minutes touching them up.

Before and after:

Enjoy,
      Derek

• By Westfalia
      Hi everybody,

Our Feral Lands campaign is going live on Tuesday, and I would like to share a draft since I always got valuable feedback in this forum.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/westfaliaminiatures/1220483270?ref=514475&token=8affa265

• By Rob Dean
      A few 1/72 scale fantasy things to while away a rainy day. A few of the knights were from a recent business trip, but I finished three more to round out a commander stand yesterday.

• By pcktlnt
      Hordes of the Auld World - Orcs and Goblins, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/hordes-of-the-auld-world-orcs-and-goblins

Dont know how to share more information while on the phone.
  • Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)