I’ve been chipping away at the 1/72 scale fantasy project this morning, with three Caesar elves and a Maid Marion from the old (sculpted in 1964) Airfix Robin Hood set.  Assuming I get them based by Sunday, this would bring me up to 33 figures for the month. It hasn’t been too bad, considering all the Christmas hurly-burly.

1C32C89E-7D56-469E-9095-EAD08452A7CE.thumb.jpeg.f6b3868a981ff4efb77cbf2e5f03cd7f.jpeg

9B96E9FF-AC21-48E0-A036-9E1EF3F5A69C.thumb.jpeg.a2bc19a23c91883f46e538dc09a01a48.jpeg

• Like 10

These look great but I'm really digging your archer. I just might steal that color scheme for my next ranger.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pcktlnt
      Hordes of the Auld World - Orcs and Goblins, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/hordes-of-the-auld-world-orcs-and-goblins

Dont know how to share more information while on the phone.
    • By Rob Dean
      I’m on the road; post-Gencon, my muse is informing me that I need more troops for the Portable Fantasy Campaign. I try not to ignore her lest all inspiration leave me, so here we are so far. Most of these figures are from Accurate, with a couple of other makers mixed in. 

I brought a bunch and don’t expect to run out; we’ll see how far I get. 
    • By Rob Dean
      I was idling yesterday and decided to paint up a few 1/72 scale plastic figures to add to the portable gaming set up I'll be taking to Gencon.  These figures are a mix of old Airfix and other more modern manufacturers; I don't think any two are from the same maker or set.

I'm not entirely happy with the painting; my hands are steady enough and my magnification is good enough for the size of the figure, but I'm working toward trying to predict/plan/produce the right paint consistency to apply it with a Winsor Newton 000 brush without being so gloppy that it dries on the way to the miniature, nor yet so runny that it spreads as soon as it touches the miniature.  At least they all meet the three foot viewing distance guideline for tabletop gaming.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)