Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
So been painting a bit, got a few things done but mostly stuff that's not quite as important and stuff I feel I have a decent grasp on so I haven't posted anything. Also had a weekend at @TaleSpinner and he showed me some stuff, which was quite helpful.
The guy I did the Minotaur for has a figurine of wondrous power and we picked up a gryphon for it on the way to the game. I've been working on it a bit the last week or so. I'm pretty happy with it more or less, but I'm not sure what else to do with the wings.
I'm basing it on a Golden Eagle, which is mostly brown but the wings have this flash of white on them.
The pics below are from a still in progress work. The lion part I'm quite happy with, the head I'm pretty happy with. The wings.. I'm going to do some more glazes of tan to darken them. Then I think I may try some light grey as a dark line. I've used brown liner on the head and the dark part of the wings. But I may need to do that a bit more yet.
So if anyone has any suggestions for things I could/should do I'd be happy to hear them.
Starting a new WIP for a mini I'm working on for one of the players in my D&D 5e campaign.
One of her characters is a Tiefling Eldritch Knight, so I have selected the glaive-weilding S'Kara to be the starting point for this project...
As you can see, I have just begun. I have primed the mini, and used a pair of pliers to slightly curve her horns, to achieve a more ram-like, less devil-like look.
I'm currently in the process of selecting colours for the cloth portion of her outfit. Any suggestions or ideas? (Fyi, she will have dark brown hair and olive skin).
As always, comments and constructive feedback are always welcome!
Hello! I've recently started working on a diorama, and a friend of mine urged me to post here. The only thing that is missing from the pictures below is the kelp that will be behind the kraken (on the little pads on the back side of the base). It is some floppy aquarium kelp that I"m currently trying to figure out how to get it to stand up straight. Tips, tricks, C&C are all welcomed.
Here is the pre-primed coral wall in varying states of sand coverage. The coral is planned to be very brightly colored.
You can see the kelp pads in the pic above.
Base with Kraken for staging verification:
Here is the almost finished diver, who goes in the slot in front of the Kraken. This drab, dirty human looking down at his feet while the kraken looms above is one of my favorite parts, tbh.
So I've been stressing a lot over Life Things (but probably good things). Before going back to my super detail heavy awesome figure, I'm doing a figure for my D&D campaign. I'm using this one as one of the princesses who happens to be a wandering bard. I filed her ears down to be human instead of elf. I think I put a bit more highlighting on the face and chest after these pics, and I put on a hideously bright green for her main clothing bits.
By Pezler the Polychromatic
Gadzooks!!!! I'm actually painting something again. Here's the bad boy I've chosen this time around:
I actually have a colour scheme in mind after researching other people's work on this one, and have adjusted it according to my own whims.
A quick slather of Reaper Brown Liner as a primer.
And here we have a couple of layers of P3 Sanguine Highlight to bring some proper base colour, might put have to touch up a couple spots. After this: drybrushing!
Who's Online 17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)