Alright, boys and girls! Due to some acquisitions during Christmas, I've come into possession of some older figures. While I could probably slog through all the internets to figure out what they are, I believe it to be far faster to harness your collective smartiness to ID them: Here are the figures in question:

20171227_123033.thumb.jpg.6ae698775348283a379df6d714b2755e.jpg20171227_123049.thumb.jpg.6e85cdab9c94f50a016d7f9e04e8fd11.jpg20171227_123101.thumb.jpg.e0eca0298c387c391029400b31f3daab.jpg20171227_123131.thumb.jpg.7a177d849ae9ac9290e94cb3335a6d07.jpg

What we have here is a 1979 Ral Partha, one unknown, and one 1984 Grenadier. I have absolute faith that the lot of you will be able to identify them. Feel free to ask questions about them if it'll help you. Time starts....*clicks stopwatch*....Now.

The 1984 Grenadier one on the right is a female elf fighter with a unicorn device on her shield. Still working on an id number.

• Like 3

The center one strikes me as a late 70s to early 80s release of a warrior of Gondor, the White Tree on his shield.  Can't quite put my finger on it, though.  Is there a manufacturer symbol or SKU on the edge of the base?  There's a bit of a flat spot in one photo, but I can't read anything from it.  Might be nothing.

Left side - still digging through catalogs, trying to find a match.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, joshuaslater said:

Middle guy I think is from the Grenadier box set of "Fighting Men."  

Go Here:

you're right!

Here he is, Nr. G

Grenadier Fighting Men Box nr. 2005.

Looking at all these Ral Partha and Grenadier minis make me drool...

There are so many great minis out there..

Oh @Pezler the Polychromatic  quizz is solved!!!

image.png.318155d8d3d737ef69bc580392485902.png

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 5

I love looking for old minis!

I have a lot of vintage catalogues in PDF format now.

Searching for minis to identify almost always triggers my Figmentia..wait..can I still buy one of those..?

• Like 3

On 12/28/2017 at 3:51 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Searching for minis to identify almost always triggers my Figmentia..wait..can I still buy one of those..?

Well, between Iron Wind Metals for the Parthas and Mirliton for the Grenadiers, the answer is often "Yes", lol...

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now