Reaper Ron

Dungeon Dwellers Returns in 2018

We're pleased to announce a new line of metal fantasy miniatures coming in 2018 - Dungeon Dwellers! Dungeon Dwellers hearkens back to the old-school days of fantasy miniatures, but with a modern look. Dungeon Dwellers will feature both characters and monsters alike...and they'll fit into any dungeon you can find! And just like 2017's Silver Anniversary miniatures, you can get these Dungeon Dwellers each month for FREE! Our first Dungeon Dweller is Rictus the Undying!

Starting January 1st, 2018, you'll receive a free Dungeon Dwellers: Rictus the Undying for each qualifying order of $40 (in your purchasing currency - USD, GBP, Euro, AUD) or more placed right here on www.reapermini.com! And what's more, for each $40 you spend, you'll receive an additional Dungeon Dwellers: Rictus the Undying miniature - $80 for two, $120 for 3, etc. There's no need to place multiple orders on the same day! The FREE Dungeon Dwellers: Rictus the Undying miniature is automatically added to your cart when you hit $40...you don't have to to anything else. Or, if you prefer, you can just purchase him directly here. 

Rictus the Undying was sculpted by Bob Ridolfi; the studio model was painted by Michael Proctor. Thanks to Bob and Michael for some great work! 

07001_fb.jpg

Edited by Reaper Ron
  • Like 16

Will there be one new one added to the line each month?  Or will the line start off with more than that?

And edited to ask if they are in the same scale as the Dark Heaven Legends.

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 2

Like the Anniversary minis will these only be available for one month? 

• Like 4

Judging from the price (not certain), these look to be heroic scale metal minis.

Are they broccoli based like DHL or are these slota based?

What will distinguish the DD line from DHL?

• Like 3

The Dungeon Dwellers were originally made by Heritage long ago. They are true 25mm miniature or were. They have some cool if dated stuff.

They were some of my first fantasy thingies. They eased my conversion from historical toys.

I remember them being part of the Reaper line in the '90 s. They added some numbers to the range, AND they were very inexpensive; the younger painters loved them.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hmn.  Like last year I wish we could see all 12 and get an idea of which months to plan for and whether it's even worth trying to collect the whole set. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, malefactus said:

The Dungeon Dwellers were originally made by Heritage long ago. They are true 25mm miniature or were. They have some cool if dated stuff.

They were some of my first fantasy thingies. They eased my conversion from historical toys.

That's the question.  Are these the old original molds?  Or new models made to look like the old but at the new Reaper scale.  If they are smaller scale they would look funny on the tabletop next to the newer.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Harrek said:

That's the question.  Are these the old original molds?  Or new models made to look like the old but at the new Reaper scale.  If they are smaller scale they would look funny on the tabletop next to the newer.

This is a sculpt by Bob Ridolfi. The figure shown resembles some of the Skeleton Men from the original Dungeon Dwellers line, but fancier. I think it is probably a new sculpt.

• Like 6

@Reaper Ron, how is the Dungeon Dwellers line going to be different from the Dark Haven Legends line? Slotted bases instead of integrated? DHL is a fantasy mini line in metal already - seems like the themes overlap a bit. Not that I am complaining about new minis - new minis is super duper awesome! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Reaper Ron said:

Oh, and just you WAIT until we make a big ReaperCon announcement next week!

:o   No, I don't think I can wait....

• Like 9
  • Haha 1