Glitterwolf

50227 Dee Dee Astro Girl with Martian Mindworms by Glitterwolf

47 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

So cool!  I really loved this idea and it turned out great!

Thank you, glad you approve!

4 minutes ago, Jordan Peacock said:

LOVE that basing!  :D  And the eye-stalk alien(s) look perfect for retro-space-pulp.

Thank you!

I tried to give it a pulp vibe.

The Space Girl has a cool retro SciFi feel to her...SPLENDID brushwork & a VERY imaginative base do their thing. OUTSTANDING WORK!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, malefactus said:

The Space Girl has a cool retro SciFi feel to her...SPLENDID brushwork & a VERY imaginative base do their thing. OUTSTANDING WORK!

Thanks Al!

I went for the 60's Pulp look, glad it worked out.

6 hours ago, Arc 724 said:

This piece tells a story and i like it! Well done!

Thanks!

More like this will come, I have a bunch of Chronoscope minis, lots of superheroes and such.

40 minutes ago, Glamberry said:

What a wonderful conversion!

Thank you, Bones minis are awesome for using them like this.

The Eyebeast is a great mini, but his eyestalks were needed for this!

Bones are cheap enough to buy a new one...

This is a great idea and you created a wonderful scene.

So much so that I've placed the mini on my Reaper want list.

And I can't think of much higher praise than your work making me want that mini for my own.::D:

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

This is a great idea and you created a wonderful scene.

So much so that I've placed the mini on my Reaper want list.

And I can't think of much higher praise than your work making me want that mini for my own.::D:

High Praise indeed!

Thanks Tiger!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

Very cool!

What size is the base you used? I'm guessing 40 or 50mm square?

Thx!

Indeed a 40mm resin scenic base.

I took it out of a BOGW last year.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BryanBorgman
      Hello everyone. I am pleased to announce the launch of Stars Reach spaceship miniatures on Kickstarter.

Stars Reach spaceship miniatures are designed by Twilight Game Designs TJ. I am managing the Kickstarter for them (including promotion and pledge management).

Twilight Game Designs is offering three new fleets that can be used in games such as 5150 Star Navy by Two Hour Wargames, Squadron Strike by Ad Astra Games, Starmada by Majestic Twelve Games, and more. The three fleets are: the Koreth Imperium, the Trazari Colonies, and the Human Commonwealth.
        Stars Reach spaceship miniatures will be cast in pewter in the USA. Production and fulfillment will be provided by Acheson Creations. This Kickstarter is live now and will end at 10:00pm EST on Sunday, April 30, 2017. Follow the link and pledge today! The universe is counting on you!   https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/twilightgamedesigns/stars-reach-space-ship-miniatures  
      Please spread the word and feel free to ask me questions here or on the Kickstarter project page.
      - Bryan

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a little sideproject from my Lost World Project
      WIP here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&

I think it deserves it's own WIP.
      It will be covered in the Lost World as well, but there it will be interrupted by the other things I paint and build there.

With courtesy to @malefactus , @Peithetairosand @Chris Palmer for inspiring me with their awesome terrainbuilding.

It all started when I noticed my spare base from Kaladrax.
      Kaladrax was put on a crypt as can be seen here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77556-kaladrax-on-her-mausoleum-by-glitterwolf/

At first it was just an idea, putting some jungle stuff on that.
      But then things kinda got out of hand a bit.

And some fericious foam cutting

• By Boaz
      I have an idea or three ... but would like to hear others impression of the impressive Space Mouslings by Gene Van Horne ... who are they in your galaxy what are they like and what do they do ... we each have our own lil galaxy and no two are exactly alike ... so ... how do you see space mouslings in your galaxy ?
    • By Glitterwolf
      Another Clan Wars mini I got from @Jasper_the_2nd for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon project.

This time an ONI OGRE.

WIP HERE:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

When asked for their allegiance the Oni joined forces with the murdered Toda Clan and the last survivors.
      Due to the family ties they swore to annihilate the Kenmu Clan for their foul deeds.
      In battle these Oni terrified the enemy, larger than men and wielding huge weapons they cut their way through the Kenmu ranks.

• By Glitterwolf
      Here are three more Samurai Zombies from Clan Wars, I got them from @Jasper_the_2nd
      They are very nice sculpts and I had a lot of fun with these.

WIP is here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

The Undead Samurai slowly advanced, nothing could stop them, arrows just got stuck in their flesh or armor and they kept going.
      Another volley, nothing stopped them!
      The now undead Toda Clan sought revenge to those who had wronged them.
      They kept coming, determined to slaughter their enemies.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)