Pochi

Dragon's Don't Share - 77381 (Photo heavy!!)

Amazing! :wub: it's so wonderful how much thought you have put into this. All the details and plants....and incredible paint jobs on top... simply stunning!

• Like 1

I just love your fessco/mosaic idea, especially when first seen in your wip thread. A simply beautiful piece ! i'll have to borrow a few of your ideas if I ever do something similar. 

• Like 1

Amazing job! I love what you did with the stone and all the little details on the terrain is great!

• Like 1

I love the sandstone color for the ruins.  and the vegetation really sells it.

The statues and fresco's are a great touch.

• Like 1

Love it. When I painted mine I thought those ""closed doorways to nowhere" were a little odd. Now I know what was supposed to be there. ::): Great work.

• Like 1

That is a FANTASTIC creation, WONDROUS to behold. The piece is BEAUTIFULLY painted & the base, LAVISHLY adorned. Each of the Adventures & their Fearsome Adversary are WONDERFUL creations in their own right. Being separate pieces makes for a living diorama with narrative potential. OUTSTANDINGLY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

I love everything you did, especially the colors.  The stone looks like natural stone, the dragon color scheme is great and I love the colors on the adventurers. I also picked up several of the zodiac figures to use as statues.  The extra time on the details really shows.  There just aren't enough like buttons for this. 

• Like 2