Pochi

Marthrangul - 77542

You did an awesome job!

Great painting on the Dragon and I love thise eggs!!!

***Hmmm Dragon eggs with Bacon, I'm gonna need a bigger pan!***

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

You did an awesome job!

Great painting on the Dragon and I love thise eggs!!!

***Hmmm Dragon eggs with Bacon, I'm gonna need a bigger pan!***

I want to see how you're going to get the eggs! She is probably thinking that "Glitter" is much like sprinkles so for breakfast, she will have wolf donuts!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Fantastic work on her!!

I like how you've been doing your dragons based on real life reptiles, it leads to some very interesting paint schemes.

Edited by Chaoswolf
  • Like 3

Another prime specimen of the majestic race comes to life! Her base is especially a winner. She must have come here to hatch since that hoard is nowhere near enough to be slept on.. Aah.. the sacrifices mothers make.. ^_^ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Fantastic work on her!!

I like how you've been doing your dragons based on real life reptiles, it leads to some very interesting paint schemes.

You stole the words from my fingertips ::):.

I really like that look, I feel inspired to try a real life reptile look when I finally paint one of my dragons...

• Like 2

She is beautiful. This is a lovely piece of work.

• Like 1

This is superb.  I'm working on the dracolisk at the moment and I'm going to have to back and revisit it after seeing all these awesome ideas in the last few days.

• Like 1

So cool!  I love the pattern of orange and tan spots under the brown spots.  Like other people have said, basing the color scheme on actual reptiles really gives her an awesome and truly realistic look.  I'm afraid that I'll now encounter her here in the deserts of Arizona!  :mellow: 

• Like 1