Chaoswolf

[SPLIT] CMoN orders

RE: CMoN orders: I don't think they're being shipped by order size; my first order had 37 individual items on it; that's gotta be at least a medium size order, I would think.

• Like 5

38 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

RE: CMoN orders: I don't think they're being shipped by order size; my first order had 37 individual items on it; that's gotta be at least a medium size order, I would think.

When Dark Sword figures are $2-3/pop, you darn well better believe that people will stock the heck up. I'm hoping they attempt to honor orders by time the order was placed, instead of size. 

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Still nothing from CMON, whatever can they be up to?

Same here.

I have order confirmation but no shipping notice yet.

Order placed on 29th November.

I paid with Paypal so I'm secure money-wise, but I do hope my Draconic Hunter on Dino will arrive..

Also still waiting on my Elisabetha Vampiress Bust from Poland.

Maybe the Holiday season and all the extra packages/ mail are to blame ?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Beagle said:

They did make a facebook post of "working on it". :mellow:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

They did make a facebook post of "working on it". :mellow:

Ie generic response. 

Just bidding my time in sending a response post. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Beagle said:

same. Fortunately I am just waiting for things that I picked up because they were stupidly cheap, and not anyone's Christmas presents. Cat girls with guns and the like.

Mantic on the other hand was Christmas presents and is likely to miss Christmas delivery because they waited more than 2 weeks to dispatch an order from black Friday.

• Like 3

Well my CMON order had a shipping label created on 12/14/17, got to Atlanta on 12/15/17, and I just now received notice that it is Spokane, so I "should" have by tomorrow.

• Like 6

still no response or shipping notification from CMoN about my orders

and i'm assuming there won't be any movement until after the new year now

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

still no response or shipping notification from CMoN about my orders

and i'm assuming there won't be any movement until after the new year now

I've spent a couple of hours off and on today trying to place an inquiry about my own order and their web page keeps blowing me off by either resetting and loosing all the information I have entered or captcha refuses to admit that I am not a robot.

This was my first order with them and if I don't see some real Customer Service soon it will be my last.

GEM

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I've spent a couple of hours off and on today trying to place an inquiry about my own order and their web page keeps blowing me off by either resetting and loosing all the information I have entered or captcha refuses to admit that I am not a robot.

This was my first order with them and if I don't see some real Customer Service soon it will be my last.

GEM

On a more serious note, hoping I don't have the same problems if & more likely when I have to deal with them over my 2 orders. Gotta love when a sale to good to be true becomes more of a hassle then it's worth sometime.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

CMON has done a very good job of making it difficult to find support. They have a questions page - it requires certain boxes be filled from a dropbox. I ended up picking a random one and stating as much in the written portion. There isn't an "email here" or "other" item to select. Grr. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

CMON has done a very good job of making it difficult to find support. They have a questions page - it requires certain boxes be filled from a dropbox. I ended up picking a random one and stating as much in the written portion. There isn't an "email here" or "other" item to select. Grr. 

In my experience, which started with a TRS-80 working through to an Apple II and an unremembered number of BBS systems a Macintosh and the internet such as it was in its embryonic stages, then a whole series of Windows based machines, the harder it is to get to a real person, or even a reasonable facsimile, the less an organization understands about "Customer Service" and all that the term implies.

So far, CMON falls into the category of "I'm not sure the prices for these goods are worth all the hassle" category.

GEM

• Like 3

Just repeating something I've read on another forum but CMON is apparently shut down from tomorrow until Jan 4th for their annual stocktake, so I wouldn't expect any movement on orders for at least another couple weeks.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3