Chaoswolf

[SPLIT] CMoN orders

5 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

guess it just stokes some annoyance in those of us still waiting to see their KS advertisements pasted everywhere and all over their facebook without any apology or actual message talking about thier back log =/

emails get a generic copy/paste response, with nothing useful other than 'be patient'.

they have zero communication with frustrated people waiting two months for their items, and the only thing they seem to be talking about is the KS, which rankles me becuase they haven't even released any sort of statement about the issue. 

Pretty much. Maybe the Kickstarter group is fine, and the shop group isn't. Either way, they're both in the domain of the company. Posting all sorts of good things for one group while ignoring the other is irresponsible at best. The "be patient" message came as too little, too late. If they had a weekly email of "We've processed over X # of orders this week, but we have a lot more to go. We apologize for the delay, but we assure you that we're working on it"... I'd be better with all this. They are extremely slow with contact, when you're able to contact them in the first place. They needed to get ahead of this mess as soon as there was an inkling of a delay this bad. Going ahead with a Kickstarter when this mess is going on shows them to be a bunch of greedy broccoli faces, instead of a respectable business that cares about customers. I don't think many of us would have minded the mess if we'd gotten an email blast or two of communication early on. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I've decided to give them to the end of the month.

I really want my wacky Wrath of Kings minis, and due to the difficulty and expense of obtaining them in this part of the world, this is likely the only opportunity I'll have to get them.

But if they can't get their act together in the next three weeks, then they deserve all the Paypal disputes they'll probably have coming their way.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Cyradis said:

I don't think many of us would have minded the mess if we'd gotten an email blast or two of communication early on. 

This!

I'm totally fine with delays but communication is a must.

• Like 5

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:30 AM, Orlando_the_Technicoloured said:

However poking about their website eventually reveals 866-600-2427 between EST 8am to 4pm. (which according to this Dakka thread works  https://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/746660.page)

As an update... The above number does work. I just called and Spoke with CSR Christy, who was very nice. My refund is still in the queue but has not processed, She did "expedite" it. And my second order is still processing. No real ETA. She apologized. The Store closing was part of a manual inventory check they had to do... so it doesn't sound like they just had a 2 week vacation in the middle... but still strange.

Anyway, If you guys are worried I would give them a call. Not much info given but they can at least confirm that your order was not lost.   

Just got an email summarizing the call... it was CSR Charlie not Christy.

Edited by Smokestack
  • Like 7

I will give a call and/or submit a ticket after work. I messaged them on FB and got a polite response in a few hours on how to open an inquiry. So I may have my pitchfork ready, but I am not picking it up or sharpening it just yet. 

• Like 5

I have opened a Paypal dispute and sent them a message yesterday.

Nothing as yet...

Paypal gives it 3 weeks before I need to close or upgrade to a claim.

I will give them 2 weeks max.

• Like 3

I'm upset they actually had the gall to open their online shop back up for business before finishing catching up! They could have used the stock-taking as a reason to close longer and make sure orders were all caught up! I'm still sticking to end of January before I start actively campaigning against them...but...still.

• Like 5

I honestly don't know how they would have been able to take inventory without processing the orders first, so I'm going to assume that they took that time to work on them. At least my hope is that they followed that common sense.

• Like 5

After work, and a ticket has been submitted. Effectively, if they don't get on at least their communication game, I'll be contacting their local business bureau and Kickstarter regarding unethical business practices. If they respond and get shipments moving, I stop grumping. 

• Like 5

Well, I guess I'm not the only one wondering, "WTF???". It's almost like the store stopped shipping orders, my first one shipped weeks ago now but the second one is still in their backlog.  It's not a huge order, but at the end of the month I'm filing a PayPal dispute.  This is ridiculous.

• Like 5

So Husband emailed the guy who had our stuff earlier today. Well, he no longer has our stuff. CMoN sent him a shipping label...to ship back to them. So who knows when/if it will actually show up. <_<

• Sad 9

9 minutes ago, SparrowMarie said:

So Husband emailed the guy who had our stuff earlier today. Well, he no longer has our stuff. CMoN sent him a shipping label...to ship back to them. So who knows when/if it will actually show up. <_<

At least CMON did something instead of putting earmuffs on and scratching their bums? :unsure:

• Like 5

Yeessss..........

But wouldn't it have made more sense for them to send a shipping label to the correct destination instead of back to them and then [hopefully] to the correct destination?

This anecdote isn't making me feel any more comfortable about doing business with these people.

GEM

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Yeessss..........

But wouldn't it have made more sense for them to send a shipping label to the correct destination instead of back to them and then [hopefully] to the correct destination?

This anecdote isn't making me feel any more comfortable about doing business with these people.

GEM

Tbh I get them having the guy send them the stuff instead of sending it on. Having a third party basically relaying someone's orders leaves too many possibilities for issues that CMON would still have to be responsible for.

But, on the other hand, if it were me, and the situation were more ideal, I would already have shipped the replacement package with stock on hand before the return was received. Unfortunately this situation isn't ideal. Hopefully CMON gets things organized, and fast.

• Like 4