Chaoswolf

[SPLIT] CMoN orders

1 minute ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Still waiting like most everyone else. Not really concerned though tbh. I haven’t painted in 2 months and I have many 20 minis to paint anyhow. 

i think my biggest worry isn't that they wont' ship me what i ordered, but rather these statements of items being refunded from an order. =/ there are some items i ordered that are the whole reason i made an order in the first place, and i'm concerned that those could be refunded on me...leaving me with the random things i added to my cart as a passing interest, but not what i had actually wanted a whole lot

• Like 4

Siri, same here. And the primary item I ordered was supposed to be a christmas gift. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Ahh, I just ordered 4 things. Nothing for me was “must have” just “great deals” which is why I’m so unconcerned I guess. 

• Like 4

my husband really wanted the honey badgers (which i ordered the last one of...making me worried that was a lie and it'll be refunded, disappointing him) and i really really wanted that elf on a giant eagle

• Sad 2

I am still taking a fairly hands off approach to this, I had only 3 things and they were all cheep. I will of course need to do something about this if it never arrives. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Werkrobotwerk said:

I am still taking a fairly hands off approach to this, I had only 3 things and they were all cheep. I will of course need to do something about this if it never arrives. 

I placed a couple of fair sized orders so I'm certainly not pleased with the situation but like you I'm being fairly hands off about it just because I think C'mon has screwed things up so much that it will take them some time to get a handle on it.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

It's not an incomprehensible idea. Remember the fun we had burning down the White House? ::P:

Then there was the After Party in New Orleans a few months later.

GEM

• Like 3

For some reason, I'm still somewhat optimistic about getting what I ordered. Irritated as heck, but I just can't see a company like that shooting themselves in the foot to the point of people bringing legal consequences or hazarding their chances at Kickstarters - at least not if they can help it. So I am going to keep hassling them. I do intend to keep to my threat though if I hear nothing from the shop side. 

I am monitoring their forums too. It is a much slower flow than these ones, but there is a group of pissed off folk there. CMON also hasn't been deleting posts from facebook as they were once reported as doing. *fingers crossed*

• Like 4

From bgg

So, there was a major shipping mishap with the container(s) that were bringing some of our Wrath of Kings releases to our warehouse in Alpharetta, Georgie from the fabricators in China. This is what caused so much oddity with the schedule of releases, and why we believed there was certain products in the warehouse when there was not.

This situation came very much to light during the initial days of the awesome Cyber Monday webstore sale, and has since been corrected. We are waiting on the return of the products from China now, and as soon as they arrive we will make sure they get posted up for sale and that we will make the proper announcement here.

Sorry again for the miscommunication, and we hope you guys understand that we want you to have this product almost as much as you want it!

Cheers all, The Wrath of Kings team

• Like 4

I think I had a few items that were WoK items. For the time being, I'm seeing if I could collect information from branching out to other forums and posting here for others to keep up to date. :D

• Like 3

*Checks order*

Nope, doesn't effect me.

Unless their stock levels are wholly inaccurate they still have literally hundreds of minis to fulfil my order with.

And now having looked at them again, I've made myself all excited about getting them again :down:

• Like 6

No WoK items as well. I had mostly Army Painter, Darksword (lotsa DS) & a few oddball mini makes. 2 orders for a total of $160, & I'd rather have the orders then a refund. Today is the day that I send off my "Where the #(*$!! is my stuff" complaint. Probably just adding to pile but I've wait patiently long enough. They need to get off their rears & do something that pleases my eyes & ears.

• Like 1

Looking at stock levels, the Darksword minis may be an issue... On my original order (which I received) 1 of the Darksword minis was not in stock after all... which is part of my refund... I hope they did put them aside based on when the order was placed...

My second order (the one I am waiting for) was for all Wrath of Kings stuff... Per current inventory they should not be an issue.

2 X Goritsi starter boxes

1 X Goritsi Blood engine....

• Like 1