Chaoswolf

[SPLIT] CMoN orders

1 hour ago, Thes Hunter said:

Miracles of miracles I got a CMON shipping notification. Looks like all my stuff is there.

Order was made Nov 29th at 11:36am

47 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

Just checked the tracking number CMON gave me this morning and USPS shows my package in their hands at Sorting Center in Peachtree, Georgia with delivery on the 16th before 8:00 PM

A great sigh of relief has been breathed out  from our Desert Hideaway.

GEM

::o:

::o:::o:

::o:::o:::o:

You... You... mean there's hope?!?:ik_oops:

• Like 4

i just got a refund email for something....

iu think it was the human corpse marker i had added, so not one of hte items i really wanted. But it's progress on my order...i think? Someone's at least looking at it? Maybe....?

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

From the main CMON site:

Greetings from the CMON Team,

We want to apologize to anyone affected by our shipping delays in relation to orders placed during CMON’s 2017 Holiday Sale and for any issues the delays caused during the holiday season. The response to the sale was huge compared to previous years, and, truthfully, we were not prepared. The number of orders far exceeded our expectations and our ability to keep pace.

Our team in the warehouse has been working tirelessly to pack and ship your orders, and we can say that all orders placed during the Holiday Sale will be shipped by January 26, 2018. If you are waiting on a response from our Customer Service team in regard to the status of your shipment, please know they are working as fast as they can to catch up with the heavy influx of tickets generated from the shipping delay. When your order ships, you will receive tracking information to the email we have on file. 

Again, we apologize for any undue stress our delays have caused. We are using this as a learning experience as we strive to always increase or service to our customers who helped make CMON what it is today and will be in the future.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

and nothing about why everything is being shipped out of order, and they havent' responded to my facebook question regarding that.

• Like 4

Thanks, @SGHawkins09. While they are WAY too late on that, and it doesn't address why things are being shipped out of order, it does mean there is an end in sight. I will keep my pestering to the "out of order" sorts of complaints for now, and only contact their business bureau and Kickstarter if they don't make the January 26th goal. If they fail that though, WRATH. 

• Like 6

January 26? I wonder if they will be able to process my orders before my bday. XD

• Like 5

Yah I agree about their deadline in regards to all orders. Why did it take them this long to admit they got overwhelmed? Why are the sending out of order? Still questions. Nothing has been shown to help me want to deal with them again, that for sure.

On a unrelated note, the Massive Darkness (ie CMoN) weretiger I got off ebay has shipped from France. What will make it to me first, this or a shipping notification on one of my orders (which were placed 27th & 28th of November).

• Like 6

1 minute ago, haldir said:

Yah I agree about their deadline in regards to all orders. Why did it take them this long to admit they got overwhelmed? Why are the sending out of order? Still questions. Nothing has been shown to help me want to deal with them again, that for sure.

agreed. Since they refunded an item on my order, that makes me hope i'll see a shipping notice today, but i'm never ordering from them again

• Like 4

On the bright side, it means that your order has been looked at, and they're refunding before sending. The one package I got had an item with an R on the shipping paper, and it took them a week or two after that to process the $2.40. Better to do all of that up front before shipping imo. 

• Like 5

Ugh! Delays on refunding, even worse then waiting for a order to ship. While I hope I get everything in both orders (doubt it), I'm hoping a couple of Darkswords make it to me.

Chet & Bolo

v_7995_combo1_p.jpg

I've wanted these 2 for quite some time. Just never have pulled the trigger for them, till I saw them for what 2 bucks each in the sale.

• Like 7