Chaoswolf

[SPLIT] CMoN orders

How did I miss this sale?  I would have been curious to see how much Wrath of Kings were discounted.

Although it looks like a lot of unhappy people around here so maybe better I missed it.

They are delivering early on Rising Sun and Green Horde ::D:!  Sorry that doesn't help you all who ordered stuff a month and a half ago ::(:

• Like 5

Select items were roughly 80% off so yah big sale but big headache in the end.

• Like 4

This is a headache, but they still might deliver before my (ironically) Hasslefree order from Halloween. At least HF tries to communicate though. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Pegazus said:

That should have been posted a month ago. 

That was my first thought when I read that. Too little, too late.

2 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

and nothing about why everything is being shipped out of order, and they havent' responded to my facebook question regarding that.

I'm assuming that they're running around like chickens with their head cut off, doing things without rhyme or reason. Which will make them inneficient and slow them down instead of stopping for a moment and organizing themselves.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

How did I miss this sale?  I would have been curious to see how much Wrath of Kings were discounted.

Although it looks like a lot of unhappy people around here so maybe better I missed it.

They are delivering early on Rising Sun and Green Horde ::D:!  Sorry that doesn't help you all who ordered stuff a month and a half ago ::(:

Yeah... 80%. Honestly I am pretty happy with the sale. I did get my first order, and am still waiting on a refund and another order, but most of what I got is for a warmer weather Wrath of Kings game that is on hold right now and not time sensitive. If any of it had been earmarked as presents I would probably be more upset.

Though Wrath of Kings is kind of hard to get and the discount was really deep. I bought a started set at an online place as a gift for a friend at $56 (discounted from $70) about 2 weeks before the CMON sale started... the same set was $21.00 at the CMON sale... I was a little upset at that... my mistake for jumping the gun, but in the end I would not have gotten it in time for Christmas anyway so silver linings.

• Like 8

They have less than 13 days to ship out everything by their self proclaimed deadline. I don't see them meeting the deadline. Unless they have been picking and packing during the freeze.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

They have less than 13 days to ship out everything by their self proclaimed deadline. I don't see them meeting the deadline. Unless they have been picking and packing during the freeze.

Maybe they got trapped in their warehouse and had to pack everything. Leaving meant freezing. *wishful thinking*

• Like 6

My CMON order from November 29th arrived today, sorta.:angry:

The 7 instructional DVDs I ordered were shipped.

The Whipped Cream and Cherry for the order, # VEL4025B; Geiger, Deep Dragon Resin was refunded.:grr:

This demonstrates to my satisfaction that CMON is not to be relied upon.

When the shipping notification was sent, it showed that all items I had ordered had been shipped, there was no indication of out of stock/refunded items.

I am happy with the DVDs but, overall, not happy with CMON and will be very hesitant to spend money with them in the future.

So far, I have received no communication from them regarding a refund, the first notification being the notation on the packing slip/invoice.

If this is a regular business practice for this outfit it is a red flag indicator that they are probably using the "float" on merchandise ordered and paid for and then later refunded at their discretion to operate their business, a very shady business practice.

GEM

• Sad 6

oh no, i had ordered Geiger the Deep Dragon too....that means i probably won't get him

and still no shipping notification of my NOvember 29th order or December 1st order

• Sad 4

Still none for my Nov 27th and others. Sucks about the dragon figure. Even more sucky that they are still inconsistent on refunds. At least my only received order's refund item was a measly $2.40; a dragon even on sale is a lot more :angry:

Sure hope they are working weekends on this nonsense. 

No word on my mom's order arriving, but it should in a few days. Will keep you posted if she reports items missing. 

• Like 1

I never recieved an email, but I did just receive a package.

It had one copy each of the figures I ordered. I was refunded for about half a dozen figures I had ordered two of.

• Sad 7