Chaoswolf

[SPLIT] CMoN orders

1 hour ago, aku-chan said:

Just repeating something I've read on another forum but CMON is apparently shut down from tomorrow until Jan 4th for their annual stocktake, so I wouldn't expect any movement on orders for at least another couple weeks.

Well as much stuff & they sold during that sale, there shouldn't be much to inventory.........<_<

So I guess I'll fire off a email or something on the 5th then.

BTW, went to the site this morning, & special prices are still active, not like I wanna order anything of course..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, aku-chan said:

Just repeating something I've read on another forum but CMON is apparently shut down from tomorrow until Jan 4th for their annual stocktake, so I wouldn't expect any movement on orders for at least another couple weeks.

That's insane. They're a month behind on shipping. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Tripleh5133 said:

CMON order received; 1 item refunded

20171222_161333.thumb.jpg.f0c10dde47456f586018739cb350715d.jpg

Ooh, nice!

I ordered the Dire Wolves too. I hope they didn’t oversell them ... :unsure:

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

I've spent a couple of hours off and on today trying to place an inquiry about my own order and their web page keeps blowing me off by either resetting and loosing all the information I have entered or captcha refuses to admit that I am not a robot.

This was my first order with them and if I don't see some real Customer Service soon it will be my last.

GEM

i tend to agree. There has been no response, no organization in how theyre shipping that i can see (with people that ordered after me receiving their orders without me even getting a response on my request for info about mine)

then there are the refunded miniatures happening everywhere, which worries me that by the time they DO get to my order, everything i really wanted is going to be refunded and i'll just get the random fillers i had put in to make shipping worth it, which are NOT worth this annoying experience at all. 

Depending on how long it takes for me to get my order, and how much of my order is refunded, i may very well never frequent their site or sale again. Because this is god awful organization and communication and i expected better.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Tripleh5133 said:

The item that was "refunded" wasn't a dire wolf, but one of those Fool's Trays that hold minis. 

So hopefully you get yours.

We shall see. Hope so, anyway.

I didn’t add any fillers, so anything that does come is something I will be grateful for.

I wonder what happened that things got so crazy.

• Like 6

My mom will be annoyed. She went bonkers there on my suggestion. She visits me first week of January. And she doesn't have us to kvetch with. 

• Like 4

What's funny, CMON emailing newsletters about starting new specials/deals for 2-3 days. Not what I want to see in my inbox at the moment.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

What's funny, CMON emailing newsletters about starting new specials/deals for 2-3 days. Not what I want to see in my inbox at the moment.

oh gosh no, they haven't even gotten orders from almost a month ago sorted out >.<

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

Kind of a worrisome sign, actually.

• Like 4

There’s no chance CMON is in trouble is there? The clearance sale was strange and I was a little suspicious, but they’ve had so many successful kickstarters I assume they’re sound....

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Beagle said:

There’s no chance CMON is in trouble is there? The clearance sale was strange and I was a little suspicious, but they’ve had so many successful kickstarters I assume they’re sound....

They did a similar sale last year and I believe the year before but the processing and shipping was not this bad. At least I don't remember it being this bad. I expected delays but this is worse that I was expecting. What really is annoying me though is that I have have received my second order but my first is still processing. Also the fact that people are reporting items that were refunded concerns me as my first order had stuff that only had 1 left in inventory. As someone who works in inventory control and customer service, the whole situation is driving me crazy.

• Like 8

i wouldnt' be nearly so annoyed and worried if they were A.) shipping things in order of date placed and B.) there weren't so many people reporting refunded items

i dont' mind waiting. 

I DO mind waiting if other people that ordered AFTER me are getting their items and i'm being ignored by customer service, and i DO mind waiting if it means items i bought and really want might end up going to someone who ordered after i did and i will get refunded for it =/

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

i wouldnt' be nearly so annoyed and worried if they were A.) shipping things in order of date placed and B.) there weren't so many people reporting refunded items

i dont' mind waiting. 

I DO mind waiting if other people that ordered AFTER me are getting their items and i'm being ignored by customer service, and i DO mind waiting if it means items i bought and really want might end up going to someone who ordered after i did and i will get refunded for it =/

This I totally agree with. I'm just hoping that if I get my 2 orders that certain items in my order don't come up as refunds. Which would be really annoying after waiting this long. On the plus side of things, order I did with JCP showed up today. Oddly, it was 2 packages. I guess with them using a outside retailer for sports fan related items I guess it comes from a different source. At least shipping was true.

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, SGHawkins09 said:

As someone who works in inventory control and customer service, the whole situation is driving me crazy.

Yup! I'm in that same boat. *high five IC buddy*

28 minutes ago, haldir said:
37 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

i dont' mind waiting. 

This I totally agree with. I'm just hoping that if I get my 2 orders that certain items in my order don't come up as refunds. Which would be really annoying after waiting this long. On the plus side of things, order I did with JCP showed up today. Oddly, it was 2 packages. I guess with them using a outside retailer for sports fan related items I guess it comes from a different source. At least shipping was true.

Me three. 

• Like 6