Chaoswolf

[SPLIT] CMoN orders

I am waiting a little nervously.

I have two order numbers, two order number screen caps, one email confirming the first order, no email confirming the second order (that may have been en error on my part, as the filters were pretty overwhelmed in early December and I may have missed it when deleting junk mails), no emails ever on shipping, and one package of the first order showing up a week or so back.

I am really hoping something of or about the second order shows up.

• Like 1

man, what a mess.  I just finished going through this thread - no way in heck am I going to give my business to CMON now.  My old FLGS store owner had his own stories about them, but that was just one guy. 

Good luck to those of you who are still waiting. 

• Like 4

My second order has arrived. 

• The box contents were well organized and protected by a sheet of bubble wrap.  A few sheets of brown packaging paper filled the dead space on top and helped keep everything from moving around.
  • Some packages showed light shelf wear but most are in like new condition.  A few had a light layer of dust (mostly older DS).
  • All 45 minis arrived and are accounted for.  No refunds.
  • I now have the CMON Female Elf on Giant Eagle.

Now I await a shipping notice on my first order, but so far so good.

• Like 7

Tracking for my first order shows it's still waiting to be picked up by USPS from CMON. 

It's been stuck in that status since Jan.13 so who knows what's happening with that.

Second order now shows up on Canada Posts tracking site and confirms it's at Canada Customs. Playing with my toys usually keeps them busy for a few days before they get bored and send my shipment on.

Expected delivery is 3-7 days.

Not sure how I feel about this.

The second order was by far the bigger order so it's comforting to know it's progressing through the system.

The first order has the items I wanted the most though.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Tracking for my first order shows it's still waiting to be picked up by USPS from CMON. 

It's been stuck in that status since Jan.13 so who knows what's happening with that.

My tracking showed "waiting to be picked up" until today, when it arrived at my post office for delivery.  I've had the same thing happen on a few other orders in the past, all from different sellers. 

Or it could just be sitting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Still have nothing...but I did unexpectedly received my Rising Sun order from them today so...

I wonder if they don't have a pick-up scheduled every day. Could explain why some things end up "complete" but then sitting in house and waiting to be shipped. The hat shop system would have our end state "complete" as soon as we signed off that items were boxed, and we had a tracking number, but then UPS/FedEx would come to the shop every day except Sunday in the evening. If they don't have a pick-up, they'd be stuck at the in-shop but complete phase for a bit. 

That's where most of mine are right now. But hey, they got boxed.