Chaoswolf

[SPLIT] CMoN orders

I also got that message from CMON.

At least they acknowledge they have my order.

I will be patient since I do want that Dino.

• Like 6

For those of you waiting for CMoN orders, I'm sorry to break your hearts, but they tend not to care too much about their store orders as much as they care about their KS stuff. The Mrs and I, last year, worked their CMoN expo in March, got credit and purchased stuff that month with it. About 6-7 months later (and this was with a few friends that know ppl in the company trying to push it along) our orders arrived. They are pretty permanently back logged in their store and they seem to be ok with that since, in the end, they have your money already. But, the best I can say is good luck....and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 6

Ah, same old CMoN.  Maybe it will arrive before DH's birthday.  I see folks in their own forums are grumbling too. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mr Melons said:

For those of you waiting for CMoN orders, I'm sorry to break your hearts, but they tend not to care too much about their store orders as much as they care about their KS stuff. The Mrs and I, last year, worked their CMoN expo in March, got credit and purchased stuff that month with it. About 6-7 months later (and this was with a few friends that know ppl in the company trying to push it along) our orders arrived. They are pretty permanently back logged in their store and they seem to be ok with that since, in the end, they have your money already. But, the best I can say is good luck....and may the odds be ever in your favor.

I'm not even going to be living at this address in 7 months, very likely. elfing broccoli fartypants. :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Cyradis said:

. elfing broccoli fartypants. :angry:

I gave you a laugh for this. Not for the CMON predicament. Because your swearing made me laugh/cough.

• Sad 4

THis will most likely be my last business with CMoN. This poor organization, poor customer service, and utter disregard for their customers is astonishing

I just hope I get The giant eagle I ordered

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Sirithiliel said:

THis will most likely be my last business with CMoN. This poor organization, poor customer service, and utter disregard for their customers is astonishing

I just hope I get The giant eagle I ordered

Agreed. While I still hold out hope, it's apparent that they are either incredibly disorganized, severely understaffed, just don't give a damn after they have your money, or most like a combination of the three. They give very little communication without so much as a sincere apology or an affirmation that they're putting all of their efforts to fulfilling the orders. It's obvious that they're the only ones to blame for putting themselves into this positions, and it reflects incredibly poorly on them and their customer service.

The more I think about it, the more I think that we should split this off into its own thread.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Agreed. While I still hold out hope, it's apparent that they are either incredibly disorganized, severely understaffed, just don't give a damn after they have your money, or most like a combination of the three. They give very little communication without so much as a sincere apology or an affirmation that they're putting all of their efforts to fulfilling the orders. It's obvious that they're the only ones to blame for putting themselves into this positions, and it reflects incredibly poorly on them and their customer service.

The more I think about it, the more I think that we should split this off into its own thread.

Agreed. 

• Like 3

[MOD] 

Thread has been split off as requested.

Please remember to keep the discussion civil. Thank you! 

[/MOD] 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Well, this cements that I will never place an order with them, no matter how good the sale.

For those who may be moving (@Cyradis) if you want, you can have things shipped to me and I'll forward your packages as needed.

This is a serious offer. I won't open the package unless requested to verify contents. We are a family and I'm will to help those who need it.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Aryanun said:

Well, this cements that I will never place an order with them, no matter how good the sale.

For those who may be moving (@Cyradis) if you want, you can have things shipped to me and I'll forward your packages as needed.

This is a serious offer. I won't open the package unless requested to verify contents. We are a family and I'm will to help those who need it.

Much appreciated. :poke: I think my roommate will still be here at that could forward stuff though. At least some friends will be left near the neighborhood. 

Other problem is that I don't think I would trust CMON to properly change shipping address at this point. I don't worry about Bones 4 and an address change - Reaper is on top of their broccoli. 

• Like 6

Well I only ordered the one mini, and it is a steal for that price.

Paypal offers protection within 180 days.

So I will be a very very patient wolf and wait for let's say 120 days?

Maybe?

If nothing is here by then I will get my refund.

No matter what happens, this is the first and last time I ever ordered from CMON.

When  I order from a store I expect a normal delivery time, not like it is a KS and wait for a year...

• Like 4