10 minutes ago, Darsc Zacal said:

::o:::o:::o:::o:::o:::o:::o:::o:::o:::o:

(Head on desk) I knooooooow!

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Pingo said:

(Head on desk) I knooooooow!

You need to go out and buy a ticket for whatever lottery they have in your area RIGHT NOW!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

I'm still very unhappy about all of this. It was probably the best deal I've ever picked up, why oh why did I request a refund. Actually I know why, it's all Glitterwolf's fault.

Oh well I've let fantastic offers fall through my fingers before. It reminds me of the lovely Christina, the Austrian chemistry student that I asked on a date in my first week at uni, only to fall asleep in the afternoon and wake up nearly two hours after I should have been dating. I never did see here around and because it was the era before mobile phones could be carried without the aid of a pack donkey, I never took her number. Damn my lazy ways, and damn that stupid Dutch wolf.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I'm really tempted to go and purchase a Steampunk Princess Bust at full price.  Because it's not actually *that* expensive, and if they send me one then I can prove that they were deliberately jerking us around.  I probably shouldn't, though, because it would likely just prolong my aggravation.  :rolleyes:  

For the record, @Pingo you totally deserve your good fortune.  Hopefully you'll share pictures if you get her painted up.  ^_^ 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

I'm really tempted to go and purchase a Steampunk Princess Bust at full price.  Because it's not actually *that* expensive, and if they send me one then I can prove that they were deliberately jerking us around.  I probably shouldn't, though, because it would likely just prolong my aggravation.  :rolleyes:  

For the record, @Pingo you totally deserve your good fortune.  Hopefully you'll share pictures if you get her painted up.  ^_^ 

I'll venmo you a contribution to do so to see if they're jerking us around. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Cyradis said:

I'll venmo you a contribution to do so to see if they're jerking us around. 

Well now they went and processed my refund.  Maybe it's best to let it go and move on.  I could spend my money elsewhere.

• Like 5

They have 10 days to respond to the BBB before Something Happens regarding my complaint. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Cyradis said:

They have 10 days to respond to the BBB before Something Happens regarding my complaint. 

I think you'll be disappointed at the "Something Happens" point. Pretty sure it's a strongly worded letter, which means nothing happens.

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, Pegazus said:

I think you'll be disappointed at the "Something Happens" point. Pretty sure it's a strongly worded letter, which means nothing happens.

Yeah it seems more like a Yelp review than anything else...

https://www.ncconsumer.org/news-articles-eg/the-better-business-bureau-bbb-is-powerless-tohelp-resolve-consumer-complaints.html

from the above article "Many consumers report feeling frustrated that they did not receive the help they expected from the BBB. Why? Some consumers are surprised to learn that the Better Business Bureau was unable to force a company to take action, often from an erroneous perception that the BBB is a government agency. It is not."

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

Yeah it seems more like a Yelp review than anything else...

https://www.ncconsumer.org/news-articles-eg/the-better-business-bureau-bbb-is-powerless-tohelp-resolve-consumer-complaints.html

from the above article "Many consumers report feeling frustrated that they did not receive the help they expected from the BBB. Why? Some consumers are surprised to learn that the Better Business Bureau was unable to force a company to take action, often from an erroneous perception that the BBB is a government agency. It is not."

It sounds like the Better Business Bureau is more of a PR stunt than anything effective in consumer protection.

• Like 3

Eh, it is a formal complaint outlet. Whatever.

I facebooked them stating my complaint and taking it to the BBB, and they issued refunds immediately, for the entire amount owed. However, they didn't seem to take into account that I requested the item that was in stock instead (it was refunded). I did explicitly state that I'd like that one sent instead. Whatever. Over now. Still kinda tempted to give cash to a friend to order the item, just to see if it gets fulfilled. 

Company is run by a bunch of nincompoops. 

• Like 6

Oddly I received a 3.00 refund early this morning. Pretty sure that is the mini that wasn't listed as a refund on my invoice but I thought I had added that one in to my grand total when I sent in my refund/total complaint.

Oh well. Over & Done!

• Like 3