Jump to content

Chaoswolf

[SPLIT] CMoN orders

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

So, CMON finally marked the bust as out of stock on their website.

 

Well it's ABOUT TIME!  <_< 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

So, CMON finally marked the bust as out of stock on their website.

 

Huh. The facebook guy must have pulled through on that. I told him I was disappointed by being refunded on something listed in stock and to hassle the web guys. Almost feel bad for that fellow. He was the most responsive of the bunch and got a lot of broccoli. When I FB messaged about tickets and contacting the BBB, stuff happened very soon after (as opposed to the previous wait forever).

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They, like Pokemon Go(another program with a history of bad programming), have an army of nerds who enjoy their product. It would be pretty easy to just reach into the fan base and go "we need help with the computers - offering minis in return for help". Maybe not now that everyone is fed up with them. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree, though i will point out Pokemon Go is a free product with an option of spending money, while CMoN requires monetary purchases, so i think CMoN is a lot more scummy for this sort of thing xD

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sirithiliel said:

I agree, though i will point out Pokemon Go is a free product with an option of spending money, while CMoN requires monetary purchases, so i think CMoN is a lot more scummy for this sort of thing xD

You'll get a lot less push ads regarding items on sale in the store with CMON though.  I get upwards of three push notices PER DAY with PoGo.... 

 

It's also rather close to a pay to win system, as the free version is rather restrictive... 

 

But yeah, reading everything others have gone through this was a pretty messed up setup and sale. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rarely, if ever get ads with PoGo. I'm just remembering the launch being SO BAD, and their communication being atrocious. A lot of my friends are lifelong Pokemon fans and gave up on the game due to Niantic being so terrible, and again, mostly on communicating to the users - they would have been forgiving with a dialogue going. CMON's biggest issue, imo, is their failure to let us know what was happening in a reasonable amount of time. Any credibility against sleaze was lost at that point. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well my tracking shows my outstanding big order has made it through customs so I now await the demand for some cash to release my goodies (or bit of paper saying said goodies were out of stock, although since most of it was Wrath of Kings I think that's less likely)

 

what will happen, place your bets

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Pukincorn.jpg

 

At least Pokemon Go's screen was easy ish on the eyes.  Try playing Ingress when Enlightened has a field over the entire city, or country.  Giant glaring sea of rolling green that hides the roads, and you can barely see the portals. 

 

Also, that pic is so missing glittery sparkles. :p

 

38 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

I rarely, if ever get ads with PoGo. I'm just remembering the launch being SO BAD, and their communication being atrocious. A lot of my friends are lifelong Pokemon fans and gave up on the game due to Niantic being so terrible, and again, mostly on communicating to the users - they would have been forgiving with a dialogue going. CMON's biggest issue, imo, is their failure to let us know what was happening in a reasonable amount of time. Any credibility against sleaze was lost at that point. 

Yeah, they handled the launch even worse than they did the live events for Ingress, and the outcome on the game (resistance wins twelve times, nothing affects the game.  Enlightened win once we got six weeks of rather potent annoyance in the game)...  Definitely agree about the communication though. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

 

At least Pokemon Go's screen was easy ish on the eyes.  Try playing Ingress when Enlightened has a field over the entire city, or country.  Giant glaring sea of rolling green that hides the roads, and you can barely see the portals. 

 

Also, that pic is so missing glittery sparkles. :p

 

Yeah, they handled the launch even worse than they did the live events for Ingress, and the outcome on the game (resistance wins twelve times, nothing affects the game.  Enlightened win once we got six weeks of rather potent annoyance in the game)...  Definitely agree about the communication though. 

 

The puking Unicorn was there to convey my feelings about CMON..Not to bash Pokemon or something.

Sorry If I sent that message.

 

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

The puking Unicorn was there to convey my feelings about CMON..Not to bash Pokemon or something.

Sorry If I sent that message.

 

 

I thought it was a dig at the weird pastel colours they went with for Pokemon Go ^_^ definitely an apt image thought on how the whole process with CMON has gone though. 

 

And I agree with Cyradis, it's a hilarious image. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what is going on with CMON.

When my FLTS put in their recent retailer order with them, they were contacted back asking if they were interested in a bunch of discounted miniature games and miniature sets.

The store owner is a pretty savy business man and negotiated a price.

Now he has a ton of Sedition Wars boxed sets and the terrain sets. 

A bunch of Besiged games and miniatures.

And a whole whack of Wrath of Kings  Minis in boxes.

IMG_1282.JPG.1778624a58d170054567440221222681.JPG

All I bought were a box of 9 flying pigs for $15 and a Besieged Dragon for $10 cause it seemed like a good price to me even though I'm unfamiliar with those games and minis.

Anyway. It certainly looks like CMON is tryin to clear out old stock.

  • Like 6
  • Confused 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Not sure what is going on with CMON.

When my FLTS put in their recent retailer order with them, they were contacted back asking if they were interested in a bunch of discounted miniature games and miniature sets.

The store owner is a pretty savy business man and negotiated a price.

Now he has a ton of Sedition Wars boxed sets and the terrain sets. 

A bunch of Besiged games and miniatures.

And a whole whack of Wrath of Kings  Minis in boxes.

IMG_1282.JPG.1778624a58d170054567440221222681.JPG

All I bought were a box of 9 flying pigs for $15 and a Besieged Dragon for $10 cause it seemed like a good price to me even though I'm unfamiliar with those games and minis.

Anyway. It certainly looks like CMON is tryin to clear out old stock.

 

I wonder how many people got a refund for one of these while they sold it off to that seller..

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×