Chaoswolf

[SPLIT] CMoN orders

My patience will also be dictated by PayPal protection, I put in quite a large order and it would be disappointing not to receive it, but 3 months for an online order is more than enough time to wait

• Like 3

I'm sorry you guys are experiencing problems with CMoN.  I can empathize.  Some years ago I ran into a problem where an order was partially fulfilled, but fully charged.  That is, I bought x minis, they shipped x-2 minis, cancelled the 2, but didn't refund the funds.  I couldn't get customer service to understand I wanted either the two cancelled minis or my money back.  Their customer service eventually stopped responding and I gave up spending time trying.  My take away was CMoN is a shady operation I won't buy from unless the exchange is in person and I'm able to see what I'm buying before I pay.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, Sirithiliel said:

Agreed. I really do want that giant eagle, so I am going to try and be patient, but they have lost my business in the future

We've got one right by the house

5a495abd22036_GiantEagleExterior1_1.jpg.46a439252612e0357153e59628e3ebe3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

2 hours ago, SamuraiJack said:

We've got one right by the house

5a495abd22036_GiantEagleExterior1_1.jpg.46a439252612e0357153e59628e3ebe3.jpg

Ownership of the shop probably costs more than a single eagle figure, but the transaction would go through a lot faster. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Browsing around on the web, I have found the following:
1) Department is on holiday is on pause until January 8th for inventory check. So, no point in mailing or checking for shipping.

2) They were unprepared for this sale that happened.

3) They are deleting facebook comments/questions regarding the sale that happened.

=/

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

1) Department is on holiday until January 8th. So, no point in mailing or checking for shipping.

3) They are deleting facebook comments/questions regarding the sale that happened.

=/

I guess step 4 will be denying a sale ever happened.

I'm also very curious how such a small company can afford to have such a lengthy time off during the holidays.

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

1) Department is on holiday until January 8th. So, no point in mailing or checking for shipping.

=/

I take this to mean that they don't want or deserve anyone's business. They've done sales before, they should be prepared, even for an excess of success. If they have someone manning their Facebook page to delete comments, they should have someone available to answer emails. Lastly, deleting your customer's complaints is a sure way to create ill will and loose them. If there was a yelp reviews page for them they'd be doomed.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I take this to mean that they don't want or deserve anyone's business. They've done sales before, they should be prepared, even for an excess of success. If they have someone manning their Facebook page to delete comments, they should have someone available to answer emails. Lastly, deleting your customer's complaints is a sure way to create ill will and loose them. If there was a yelp reviews page for them they'd be doomed.

Right now, reading this I'm almost inlcined to file a problem through Paypal already.

I still want to wait a little, but deleting customers complaints are a bad omen.

Still want that mini, so I guess I will wait a little longer anyway.

But I doubt I will wait for as long as I first thought.

Maybe a few weeks and then it is time to close this book!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Right now, reading this I'm almost inlcined to file a problem through Paypal already.

I still want to wait a little, but deleting customers complaints are a bad omen.

Still want that mini, so I guess I will wait a little longer anyway.

But I doubt I will wait for as long as I first thought.

Maybe a few weeks and then it is time to close this book!

I'm feeling the same way.

I was going to give them until the 27th (so 2 months since I placed the order), but I'm not too sure now.

I've checked and the stock levels on the stuff I ordered are still at 3 even 4 digit levels, so I should get it all eventually but their behaviour has me feeling uneasy.

• Like 4

Honestly, I'm surprised at the patience y'all are showing. If it was me, I would've demanded a refund, and when they didn't process that, report them to the better business bureau. At this point I feel they deserve it.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

Honestly, I'm surprised at the patience y'all are showing. If it was me, I would've demanded a refund, and when they didn't process that, report them to the better business bureau. At this point I feel they deserve it.

I get that.

Thing is, because of Paypal I'm confident I can get my money back.

When I demand a refund it will be through Paypal, no mails or anything anymore.

I really like the Dinorider and the price is awesome, we did get a ( generic) mail, but at least they acknowledge that there is a problem.

The other behaviour ( deleting posts) is terrible.

So I will give them a few weeks because I want that Dino, if I don't have confirmation of shipping then, I will alert Paypal.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I guess step 4 will be denying a sale ever happened.

I'm also very curious how such a small company can afford to have such a lengthy time off during the holidays.

If they do that, they'll certainly get hit by some legal trouble if they aren't already. 

Between the 8th (when they are supposedly back) and when the semester starts, I have a wee bit of time. I can start heckling them on the phone - hopefully they pick up... but I think I may need to go into mega she-dog mode. Even moreso because I dragged my mom into this! She'll have her address in 7 months, but then she'll have missed Hannukah, Christmas, and birthday opportunities which she says she stocked up for. 

• Like 5