AEdge

Dub Bullock, Thorvald and Baeldrinahr

Real life takes precedence, don't feel bad about taking a break from the forums.

I like the blue armor. If you do try it again I suggest the Templar Blue Triad (9055-9057), I think it makes for very nice blue nmm. If only I could pull it off.

They all look great, I always enjoy seeing your work.

• Like 1

All of them are incredible.  I think the blue armor gives some nice distinction between the plate armor and the more typically steel color of the scale skirt/cloak.

• Like 1

Amazing!! I love them all!  That blue armor is so awesome!  I might have to steal that idea although I doubt I could make it look as nice. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 5:53 PM, Guyscanwefocusplease said:

Wow, I don't know if I have seen your work before. It's impressive.

I also like the blue armor and would suggest the ritterlich blue triad, it's kind of steely (see my avatar).

Is that TMM I see?

Thank you! 

Yes that is TMM. I often alternate between that and NMM. Sometimes even on the same mini. 

• Like 2

I think the blue armor really works. If nothing else you could always use the tournament excuse and wanting to look good.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Auberon
      I have had some VMA Signal Red (metallic) gathering dust for quite a while, so this morning I decided to try it out.  Three hours later (including finding and shaking the paint) I have a complete test subject. I think that given the time to really work with it a person could do a decent TMM red with it.  As is, I have a tabletop ready dwarf.

• By Patrik Strom
      This is my version of Grond from Hasslefree Miniatures. I've had the figure for a while but never got around to him. I can't really tell why I picked him up now (might have been that I wanted something to try my Valejo steel color on), but after I started I had trouble putting him down. I'm really happy with how he turned out, and with very little resistance as well. I had trouble with the eyes. I would have preferred a "normal" straight ahead stare, but every time I filled the left eye it had him looking to his right. After three attempts with the same result I figured it was meant to be.

• By Loim
      I started this conversion a loooong time ago for a friend who needed a dorf with an axe, and I did not at the time have a dorf with an axe. I was never quite happy with it, and the game died quickly. I forgot all about this little guy until recently, and I decided to finish him, and queue him up for the paints. I initially started with a clay weapon sculpt, but while I was fiddling with it it broke. In a fit of rage I cut a piece of aluminum stock and after a few hours of shaping we got here. I did a bit more shaping after this photo, and I plan on doing a bit of Apoxie Sculpt to blend in where the old weapon was cut away. For the surgery I used a #11 Scalpel. All the shaping was done with a #8 Double Cut Mill Bastard and diamond files. 

• By lazarp
      So I painted this one for a friend to use as his goliath fighter in our dnd campaign.
      It was a quick and easy paint, since he asked me to keep it simple. I like how it turned out considering the printing quallity
      Also, the blade of his original sword broke of, so I replaced it with a warhammer empire greatsword blade 

• By EldritchEladrin
      Recently finished up this mini for a 5e character I made recently (Wood Elf Rogue). The slot base connector snapped during the prep stage, so I decided to rebase the mini and add some leaves as custom terrain (painted birch seeds). 

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 186 Guests (See full list)