Thes Hunter

Getting to Know You, Jan 2018

I don't mind the winter games. I'll probably watch hockey (GO Canada!!) & possibly bobsledding. I won't watch figure skating, thou NBC will shove that down our throats the entire 2 weeks that they are broadcasting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 12th. 

Will you you watch the Winter Olympics, and if so which sports?

No, I'm not really into reality tv.

Edited by etherial
  • Haha 2

Jan 12th. 

No specific plans to watch, but I might catch some incidentally during some down time.

• Like 1

I didn't even know the Olympics were happening. 

The Egg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Jan 13th.

Pick a city anywhere in the world that you haven’t been to, but is top on your bucket list. Then say why. :)

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 13th.

Pick a city anywhere in the world that you haven’t been to, but is top on your bucket list. Then say why. :)

Montreal, because despite there being a dozen other cities I could easily put into this list, I have two really really good reasons... 

1) HWBot World Tour North American Qualifier keeps happening there (even though I don't really compete anymore), and

2) You can get a poutine with like six types of meat, various veggies, and other insanities in a skillet that's like two feet wide, and it's piled a foot high. 

Ok, there is a third reason, but it's nowhere near as neat - I've wanted to go for 25+ years. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 13th.

Denton, TX.

There is an annual migration of strange beings there. I wish to observe them in their natural habitat. Maybe see unicorn fights as well. ::P:

• Like 9
  • Haha 6

7 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 13th.

Lol, I have the same answer as @Pezler the Polychromatic. Denton, TX, USA. But only when reapercon is happeneing. :lol:

• Like 8

Jan 13th.

Not sure about the city, but a location I would love to visit would be Stonehenge.

I have always been fascinated by medieval times & history.  

• Like 5

Jan 13th.

New York.

No particular reason for the why though.

• Like 5

Probably Vancouver BC or Sydney Australia.  Vancouver is one of those its close & from what I've read & seen one of the cleanest cities in the world.

Sydney, I've always wanted to visit Down Under, might as well go here. Probably throw in NZ as well, since it's Middle Earth after all. ::):

• Like 6

Vancouver BC is really nice. So much cool stuff to do and see. They have a top notch aquarium. And a pretty nice petting zoo, assuming the goat that tried to eat my hair is gone :lol:

• Like 7

Not a city but NZ as a whole, see the places where they filmed for Lord of the Rings...I don't care too much for big cities though, too people-y

• Like 6

So many cities... New Orleans, Denver, New York, Vienna, Rome, Istanbul, Hong Kong.  Why? I love to travel and experience new places and learn their history. 

• Like 4