Thes Hunter

Getting to Know You, Jan 2018

9 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 21st.

What was your favorite bit of last week?

(if you had a sucky week, please try to think of some moment, no matter how brief, that brought you at least a little joy.)

Last week was fairly decent overall; unexpectedly getting Friday off was pretty cool, though. Especially since I slept extremely poorly Thursday night.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 21st.

(if you had a sucky week, please try to think of some moment, no matter how brief, that brought you at least a little joy.)

That would be our game group getting back together after a 3 month hiatus. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Jan 21st.

My Adventure League game on Thursday.  We had a month off for the holidays, and I missed the last game before that due to family commitments.  We've one or two sesions away from the final showdown with Strahd.  Looking forward to it.

• Like 1

This makes me look terribly unambitious, but I was expecting one of my kids to misbehave during a group activity he worked like hell to earn. He did not; he managed himself beautifully. Meanwhile, another kid was a big screaming turd. But the one I expected to misbehave did NOT, and demonstrated self control. I felt great about that.

• Like 4