aku-chan

Dreadmere Begins...

Ooh!  Going to enjoy watching this. 

03784: D'Vandra Lukesia (yes, I did attach her arm wrong :down:)

It's not wrong, it's a conversion!  I kind of like the wistful pensive look she has now. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Awesome

rQHPqK5.jpg

She is my favorite as of now. I really love the face and the "wrongly" attached arm gives her some kind of special character. So everything is alright.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Maybe that hand is a familiar like It from Adams family. ^__^

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Maybe that hand is a familiar like It from Adams family. ^__^

Or Evil Dead. ;)

Seriously though, looking great!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Should have said it earlier, but I love the skin tones you have going on. I'm still learning how to do proper skin and I love that you are including your recipes here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2018 at 5:52 PM, Edsterdoom said:

Some lovely work on show here. I really like the detail you have got in the faces. 

Thanks!

I'm just glad I can finally pull off basic eyes on a regular basis.

On 1/7/2018 at 7:28 PM, Gargs said:

Should have said it earlier, but I love the skin tones you have going on. I'm still learning how to do proper skin and I love that you are including your recipes here!

Thanks!

I must admit I still feel a bit of a failure because I'm still reliant on Flesh Wash to do all my skin.

Concentrating on Jakob, because I have a more complete picture of him in my head:-

MuNThPj.jpgTAFWwNA.jpg

Got his coat done.

It's a base of Dark Green with a brushtipful of Pure Black, then Black Wash, then highlights of 1:1 Dark Green/Medium Olive and pure Medium Olive.

The lapels are Pure Black with a highlight of 1:1 Pure Black/Stone Grey, and while I had the Pure Black out I also did his little bit of chainmail, it's just Oily Steel with a Black Wash at the mo' I'll highlight it when I paint his sword.

• Like 20

Thanks!

Been pottering away slowly:-

xfBbEaU.jpgozTiKQq.jpg

Jakob has a shirt (Bonewhite > Sepia Wash > Bonewhite) and a cravat (Steel Grey > 1:1 Steel Grey/Off-white).

I've also basecoated and washed his various doodads, they'll get highlighted tonight hopefully.

l0U0NZH.jpgnHOPs6Z.jpg

While I had the browns out, I made a start on Andowyns waistcoat and fancy pants, these will also hopefully be highlighted tonight.

• Like 19

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now