The little guy looks cute. I like the bark on the base. I have some of these coming to me as soon as Thunderbolt Mountain sends em out.

• Like 1

The Fur Ball from HELL! turned out to be a BEAUTIFULLY painted little charmer.

Your work with the brush is greatly assisted by a WONDERFUL base, truly a LOVELY creation in its own right. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, EvilJames said:

The little guy looks cute. I like the bark on the base. I have some of these coming to me as soon as Thunderbolt Mountain sends em out.

You will have a blast painting him up !

This is a SMALL mini however, so be prepared for that.

Good Luck !

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, malefactus said:

The Fur Ball from HELL! turned out to be a BEAUTIFULLY painted little charmer.

Your work with the brush is greatly assisted by a WONDERFUL base, truly a LOVELY creation in its own right. VERY WELL DONE!

Thank You so much my friend, your pom pom pumping, and support is greatly appreciated.

Means a great deal to me.

• Like 1

If Jim Henson made a furry muppet dinosaur head ...

It looks adorable and charming and likely to take your fingers off if you tried to pet it. I especially like the cascades of violet flowers on the base.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Pingo said:

If Jim Henson made a furry muppet dinosaur head ...

It looks adorable and charming and likely to take your fingers off if you tried to pet it. I especially like the cascades of violet flowers on the base.

Thank You Pingo;

It was just a lot of fun to paint, and Basing it was such a challenge.

Love those flowers from scenic express !  I need to get a pile more of them.

Jay

The Not-Fizgig turned out wonderfully!

Great job on such a small critter!

Do not let those adorable eyes fool you! That thing is one big mouth filled with needlesharp teeth!

• Like 1

It's a tribble with an eye and a mouth! Excellent work! The basing is awesome and the little dude looks ready to jump down and go exploring

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

The Not-Fizgig turned out wonderfully!

Great job on such a small critter!

Do not let those adorable eyes fool you! That thing is one big mouth filled with needlesharp teeth!

Thank You Glitter, Your input was greatly appreciated in the WIP !

I love your spin on some of these, and you really helped me see this one !!

5 hours ago, slash486 said:

It's a tribble with an eye and a mouth! Excellent work! The basing is awesome and the little dude looks ready to jump down and go exploring

I painted him with the thought of an orange tennis ball filled with teeth !

Your comments made me smile !

2 hours ago, NecroMancer said:

Awesome!  I love it!

Thanks Necrmancer;

I'm beginning to like these unknown mini's, pushes my envelope a bit

to get them painted !  Thanks again.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, VolksFest said:

Such a cutie, does it bite? Err. ok it does bite.. but..  can we keep him, pleaaaseee??

You remind me of "Eddie the Munster's Boy"... this little wrist breaker would be the ideal pet

for them...LOL. I can hear him now.. "Can we keep him, pleaaaasee??

Rofl.

Thanks for the chuckle, and don't forget to wear your steel gauntlets !!!!

Edited by Jasonator
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

For some reason, it reminds me of a sentient chocolate truffle. I like it! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Cyradis said:

For some reason, it reminds me of a sentient chocolate truffle. I like it! 

Sentient Chocolate Truffle !  ROFL..

That's a great one.  I have images of sitting at a table with Rene Descarte, Voltaire,

and the Little Woolly with him chairing a discussion of "Why it would be non-advisable for any of us

to attempt to eat him !!!

Thanks for the great laugh !!

Jay

Edited by Jasonator
grammar
  • Like 3