That is a stunning array of BEAUTIFULLY painted creations...creatively it was a VERY GOOD year. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

ADORE those spotted animals.  Gosh are they very very well painted.

The whole yearly output is extremely well done Pingo !!!

Its been a very good year for you !!!

Jasonator

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, malefactus said:

That is a stunning array of BEAUTIFULLY painted creations...creatively it was a VERY GOOD year. VERY WELL DONE!

28 minutes ago, Jasonator said:

ADORE those spotted animals.  Gosh are they very very well painted.

The whole yearly output is extremely well done Pingo !!!

Its been a very good year for you !!!

Jasonator

16 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Love the way you use color. 

Nice wolf pack. I think the PCs are in trouble. 

Thank you! This is the first time I have tried to paint naturalistic mammals. I enjoyed working out the colors and patterns.

• Like 2

Awesome stuff!

I especially love the Wolves, the Vampires and the Hyenas.

*** Please, whatever happens in the world, don't stop painting! ***

• Like 2

On 1/7/2018 at 10:49 AM, Chaoswolf said:

Very impressive output.:winkthumbs:

Thanks for the kind words! At the time it felt like I wasn't doing much. Funny how that works.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the irrepressible Monkey, his group have journeyed to the west to represent the Guild of Harmony's Far East branch in the game Twisted.

Was rather intimidated by this guy at the start, the whole set are pretty big on tiny details, but he turned out to be rather straightforward to paint.
      I've got to stop painting things Andrea Blue until I've figured out how to layer it properly though.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Cal and Aponne, an Ogre and Halfling duo working for the Scylla crime family faction in the (possibly defunct) game of Wolsung.

Had this one sitting in The Cupboard of Unfinished ThingsTM at 75% done for about 3 years or so, so thought I'd get him finished while waiting for other things to dry.
      It also highlights how little my painting has improved over the years 

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Lidless Eye
      This grouping is themed by them all being some sort of critter.

Very precise, I know.

They fall into two sub-groups:

The loyal:

And the verminous.

The manufacturers are all over the place.

The War Pugs are Reaper Bones, the other dog is a Frostgrave Warhound.

The Giant Spider, Hawk, and Ticks are again from Reaper Bones, the Owl from Stonehaven, and the Rats are from Games-Workshop with the exception of the Spawnrat from Dark Platypus Studios.
    • By Pingo
      This is the mermaid from the old Grenadier boxed set #6004, "Monsters of Mythology" from their Fantasy Lords range.

I used to have the set, once upon a time. This was one of my favorite figures from it (though I painted it very differently back in the day and I am pretty sure my memories of how well I painted it are seriously rose-tinted).

There isn't a WIP thread.

And because I do like to play around with photographic backgrounds and water effects:

• By Pingo
      Sobek was a complex crocodile god of the ancient Egyptians. He was god of fertility, wild sexytimes and strength, and also a protector against the ravages of the river Nile and its inhabitants.

The khopesh was a kind of ancient Egyptian sword evolved from a battle axe. The one on this sculpt is a little thicker and more swordlike than most of the ones I've seen, which makes it sturdier on a miniatures scale.

The figure is Reaper's 14381, Nefsokar Devourer of Ammat, sculpt by Bob Ridolfi. I didn't make a WIP thread.

I was halfway done with him before I realized that he was supposed to be a stone statue with cracks and chips in the stone. Maybe another time I will paint a version of him like that, but in this case I overlooked the texture and painted him with fairly realistic crocodile and corroded bronze colors.

And because I like to play around with photography and backgrounds:

• Who's Online   28 Members, 4 Anonymous, 74 Guests (See full list)