I need something like a small dragon or lizard, ideally fitting on a 1  inch base but a little larger would be ok, that I can cut off one head and then add 2-3 sculpted heads to make it a small pet hydra.  I can't seem to find anything that fits, anybody have any ideas?

Familiar packs 2,4,8 and 10 have small dragons.

Slightly larger is 03410: Dragon familiar.  Take off the wings and that might work.

Or, since you are doing some extensive mods anyways, take one of the lizards from 02331: Lizard Hunting Pack and elongate the neck.  Their bodies are a bit beefier than the other small dragons so having multiple necks might work better using the lizard body as a base. 

oooOOOooo 02399: Familiar Pack II is perfect.  It also has a good bird (converting to a small pet phoenix) I need as well.  Thanks!

Edited by rfusca
  • Like 2

Just now, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

No problem!  Just remember, the familiars are really small.

Small is good.  They're going to be pets in my kids Hero Kids campaign, so them dragging around a 4inch hydra or 3inch phoenix doesn't make much sense.  

• Like 2

Just now, rfusca said:

Small is good.  They're going to be pets in my kids Hero Kids campaign, so them dragging around a 4inch hydra or 3inch phoenix doesn't make much sense.  

Excellent!  I just saw 1 inch base and wondered.

• Like 1