• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SisterMaryNapalm
      Hi guys,
      So I got a greater number of Infinity Aleph minis from a guy who doesn't find them fit to his playstyle.
      Anyway - I decided to create my own bases, opposite to the clean and attractive style of the Aleph minis using some kind of a long lost and ruined city.
      Like this:

I also got Atalanta and her SpotBot and I think that this spotbot has quite a personality and I want to create his base accordingly.
      (Picture for reference)

So I thought that it would be fitting to have some kind of robot head or so he could stare at. (Like to 2b in the picture below - but being a mechanical rabbit with sad eyes).

So I thought about using a space marine head but I don't find it fitting to the whole setting and it would just disappear between the rubble and the debris I prepared for the base. And it wouldn't match the style of Infinity.
      On the other hand - I tried using a bandai mecha/gundam head and it is way too big for a 25mm base. Does anyone have an idea which could help me solve the problem?
    • By Pingo
      Bad Squiddo Games put out this set of four vampire hunters (from rather different eras), SKU: BFM MLS007. Some parts of some of the sculpts are a little crude. In the end I think I painted them rather roughly, but then my sympathies tend to lie on the other side.
      There is no WIP.
      As always, comments and critiques are welcome.
      I think of this guy as the Dum-Dum Dugan of the group.
      This one just seemed disreputable, almost as scary as the monsters he hunts.

This guy could be any sort of modernish cowboy or frontiersman, I think.

I painted up the Baroque one as Latino and imagined him dealing with infestations in colonial California.

This isn't a great angle, except I like how his chained book turned out. We have some old books about, and the ancient worn leather does tend to look like that.

• By Kev!
       Deep Ones...

• By KruleBear
      I was using this to try a different skin color which I like and I believe I was going to do a bit more detailed TMM but got side tracked. After several months of no work on him, I decided to get him "done" to tabletop level. Here are some shaky iPad photos. C&C welcome. 

• By 72moonglum
      So I recently posted Rozmina, the Half-Orc Pirate from Derek Schubert.  Here is the other half-orc I was working on at the same time, but as this one had a lot more going on with armor and such, he took quite a while longer.  

Really cool mini sculpted by Bob Olley around 2003, large figure, good heft to him.  the only frustrating part on this one was the chainmail and trying to get all the paint into all those little holes, and I can see some spots where it didn't work quite like I wanted it to.  Also what color would you guys call his metals that aren't "steel" colored?  Referring to the hilt, the belt buckle, and that heart looking thing protecting his manly parts?
  • Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)