• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      Painted this up for Rat13 as part of the Summer Exchange. Wanted to do a limited summer/fall color scheme and I am happy with how he turned out. These are not the best pictures in the world as they were taken quickly before packing him up.

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is the second Orc model from Ral Partha's 10-512 Monsters Boxed Set produced in 1992.
      It's a 25mm tall metal "lead" miniature that was sculpted by Jeff Wilhelm and I painted it with acrylics and ink.
      I have the Roman crest helmet on this model. I painted the crest in orange, as if it had been made with the red hair of a dwarf.
      There is also an eye engraved on the front of the helmet, symbol of Gruumsh. Tribute to Tolkien...

• By Metalchaos
      Good day everyone, here is my latest work on Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals, the crafty DSM8077, Ella the Cat Rogue.
      This three-piece model was sculpted by Dave Summers. I glued its right arm and left hand before painting the wholly assembled model.

• By Metalchaos
      Here is DSM8112, Persian Cat dual wield Warrior. This Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals is a three-part 28mm pewter model that was sculpted by Dave Summers. I glued the left hand and right arm before painted it.

• By quidamcorvus
      Ezren, Iconic Male Human Wizard from Reaper Miniatures.
      More on my BLOG.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)