Envii

Rageclaw Warrior: What the hell is on his foot??

I'm painting a Rageclaw Warrior and I'm trying to figure out what this thing is.  He has a leather strap wrapped around one of his hind legs and there's something hanging off it.  Can anyone tell what it is?  It's a package or a letter maybe?  I don't know what color to paint it.

Rageclaw_Warrior_1.jpg

Rageclaw_Warrior_3.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, joshuaslater said:

Dog tag?

Haha literally.  Thanks for the fresh eyes, maybe that's it.

• Like 1

Trophy buckle from a Werner Klocke-sculpted opponent?

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Pingo said:

Trophy buckle from a Werner Klocke-sculpted opponent?

Werner Klocke should sculpt some kind of buckle-hunter where he has all these belts and straps with just an (even more) absurd amount of buckles and carries around a pair of scissors.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, rfusca said:

Werner Klocke should sculpt some kind of buckle-hunter where he has all these belts and straps with just an (even more) absurd amount of buckles and carries around a pair of scissors.

I don't quite get the joke but this figure was sculpted by Werner Klocke.  I take it he's obsessed with buckles? 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Envii said:

I don't quite get the joke but this figure was sculpted by Werner Klocke.  I take it he's obsessed with buckles? 

Definitely, yes.

3 minutes ago, rfusca said:

Definitely, yes.

It seems like a good guess that that's what this is then.  Haha thanks guys!

46 minutes ago, rfusca said:

Definitely, yes.

And booty. Hence the term "Klockenbooty."

It's a real search term in the store. Try it.

• Like 1

Just now, Bruunwald said:

Very unlikely its a sculpted booty. ;) 

10 hours ago, Bruunwald said:

Klockenbooty giveth.  Klockenhands taketh away.  

IE, while Herr Klocke can sculpt some crazy booty, his hands (while 1000x better than what I can do) are not his strong suit.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now