Yay, I get to post to here now!

First three are done: 

Didn't quite meet my personal goal for January, but on the flipside I came out of it actually knowing what people were referring to when it came to drybrushing.

1) 77018 Skeletal Archer

2) 77042 Orc Marauder

3) 77148 Magnu

4-8 forthcoming through February, with a goal for one a week at minimum ^_^

Feb 2nd Edit!
4) 77018 Skeletal Archer (used up a "spare" one because, well, nothing else I had would work with my gigantic fingers) 

Four more to go for February!

Feb 4th Edit!
5) 77068: Anirion, Wood Elf Wizard: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79233-77068-anirion-wood-elf-wizard/

Feb 11th Edit!

6) 77167 Ingrid, Female Gnome:  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79362-77167-ingrid-female-gnome/

Edited by WhiteWulfe
Additional miniatures and links added
  • Like 5

On 1/18/2018 at 2:39 PM, Guildenstern said:

January/February:

1.  Gil - Chibi Critter

2. GW Ork Lootas

3. Grots

I totally spaced adding the tags to my threads :( Too late now :(

But, to be fair, I think I'm gonna have to add the Grots as 4 - 8 as well, since while I was counting stuff more as projects complete, there were 43 of 'em and I didn't really get more done so =/ eh. Hopefully March/April will go better as well. I have mucho stuffs to get done

• Like 1

I mostly painted Mal on both January and February, so I didn't actually finish anything.

• Like 2

March/April are gonna be up Thursday hopefully. Hard Mode challenges are somewhat difficult to think of, so if people have ideas, feel free to toss them to me in a PM.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Carnacki the Ghost Finder
      Information is growing on Cmon page and BGG.  This rings all the right bells and is likely to mug me quite severely.

From the Facebook announcement:

"The ritual has started, and there’s no stopping it now. The only hope for the Investigators…and the rest of the world for that matter, is to disrupt it just enough so that when the Elder One arrives, it will be vulnerable for a split second. Just long enough to kill it!
      They’ll get their chance when Cthulhu: Death May Die comes to Kickstarter on July 10 at 3 PM EST. The new game from CMON and Guillotine Games combines the creative talents of Eric M. Lang and Rob Daviau. Stay tuned as we reveal more about the Investigators risking their lives and the unspeakable horrors they will face off against."

Or as Mr. Lang says in interviews, the game where you "shoot Cthulhu in the face." 
    • By Darsc Zacal
      The Kickstarter is live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1138228733/moonstone-fantasy-skirmish-game/description

This one is for a skirmish game featuring their wonderfully fantastical minis many of which are available in either metal or resin.

• By Sae
      My favorite mini shown is the fairy archer which seems to not be in any pledge level or addon?
    • By PerpetuusRex
      Hi Everyone!
      I'm new here, though I have been a lurker for many years at this point.  I used to be quite into painting and sculpting miniatures but took a break when I went to college and I want to get back into it.  I've backed bones 4 so I figured I should start warming up for it!  
      So, after a four year break here is what I'm working on:

Any feedback or critique would be wonderful!

Cheers,
      PR
    • By Devil Inside Productions
      This is my third small wave of classic Demon minis, and these are some of the pretty things ready for you to summon 

Hell Awaits Kickstarter

Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)