Yay, I get to post to here now!

First three are done: 

Didn't quite meet my personal goal for January, but on the flipside I came out of it actually knowing what people were referring to when it came to drybrushing.

1) 77018 Skeletal Archer

2) 77042 Orc Marauder

3) 77148 Magnu

4-8 forthcoming through February, with a goal for one a week at minimum ^_^

Feb 2nd Edit!
4) 77018 Skeletal Archer (used up a "spare" one because, well, nothing else I had would work with my gigantic fingers) 

Four more to go for February!

Feb 4th Edit!
5) 77068: Anirion, Wood Elf Wizard: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79233-77068-anirion-wood-elf-wizard/

Feb 11th Edit!

6) 77167 Ingrid, Female Gnome:  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79362-77167-ingrid-female-gnome/

Edited by WhiteWulfe
Additional miniatures and links added
  • Like 5

On 1/18/2018 at 2:39 PM, Guildenstern said:

1.  Gil - Chibi Critter

2. GW Ork Lootas

3. Grots

I totally spaced adding the tags to my threads :( Too late now :(

But, to be fair, I think I'm gonna have to add the Grots as 4 - 8 as well, since while I was counting stuff more as projects complete, there were 43 of 'em and I didn't really get more done so =/ eh. Hopefully March/April will go better as well. I have mucho stuffs to get done

• Like 1

I mostly painted Mal on both January and February, so I didn't actually finish anything.

• Like 2

March/April are gonna be up Thursday hopefully. Hard Mode challenges are somewhat difficult to think of, so if people have ideas, feel free to toss them to me in a PM.

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now